Archaic Marvel Planning Thread

I think, if Ultimate Marvel is "What if the Marvel Universe was invented in the 21st Century?" with the astonishing answer, "It'd be ****.", and since the REAL Marvel Universe was invented in ther 1960s, we should have...

PENULTIMATE MARVEL

What if... Marvel was invented in the 1980s!

And we could have...

ANTI-PENULTIMATE MARVEL

What if... Marvel was invented in the 1970s! Columbo kicks ***!

A new Marvel for each decade! :rockon:

That said, Archaic Marvel is Marvel 1602, and I think "Archaic" isn't a good word. I'd prefer "Renaissance". :D

That said, Archaic Marvel is Marvel 1602, and I think "Archaic" isn't a good word. I'd prefer "Renaissance". :D

Eh, how about Medival Marvel. It's kinda cathcy...

Oh, and I got my second arc planned out an all. 4 issues long it is, says I.

Here is the arcs I have planned out

1 – green goblin

2 – Michael Morbius + blade

3 – return of the green goblin

4 – Doctor Octopus

5 – Kraven The Hunter

6 – Black suit and Harold as Green Goblin II

7 – Venom

8 – Man-Wolf

Re: Is this workable? The fanfic idea thread

Just out of curiosity, do you guys have an idea how many authors/stories will be appearing in the Archaic Marvel series? If there are a lot, I'll put them under their own heading in the Index.

Joe, if you want some help with Ultimate Defenders 2, PM me and we'll see if we can get them solved.

I'm having some problems writing a car chase scene. It's tough!

After episode 3 though I could use some story help if you're still interested.

if you guys want some concept art, i can do some, if you would like...

it sounds like a real fun idea...

I'm having some problems writing a car chase scene. It's tough!

After episode 3 though I could use some story help if you're still interested.
Sure. Drop me a line when you're ready to start writing.

is mole temp banned?
Yes. He's gone for a week. Apparently there was a bit of a dust-up in the Video Games forum. He'll be back shortly.

Sure. Drop me a line when you're ready to start writing.

Yes. He's gone for a week. Apparently there was a bit of a dust-up in the Video Games forum. He'll be back shortly.

we were talking im pm's. Do you or anyone else know how else i can reach him. i have a question for him?

I would be interested in doing the Medevial Sentry as sort of a limited series if possible. I have an interesting idea. If you are interested, let me know.

With Mole's ban, I guess I take over as head then. So if anyone has any ideas, you can send them to me. I chat with Mole sometimes, so I can also pass some things on to him.

I think, if Ultimate Marvel is "What if the Marvel Universe was invented in the 21st Century?" with the astonishing answer, "It'd be ****.", and since the REAL Marvel Universe was invented in ther 1960s, we should have...

PENULTIMATE MARVEL

What if... Marvel was invented in the 1980s!

And we could have...

ANTI-PENULTIMATE MARVEL

What if... Marvel was invented in the 1970s! Columbo kicks ***!

A new Marvel for each decade! :rockon:

I can't wait for

MARVELPRECAMBRIAN.jpg

I want to note one thing, and that for this idea to work and to keep continuity, all authors should share their ideas with the others, probably through PMs and such. That way if we all know what the others' are doing, there won't be any confusion and things like that.

And I'm making a list of those authors and what they are writing:

SSJmole: Archaic Spider-Man
Darkspider: Archaic Silver Surfer
Random: Archaic Captain America
Joe Kalicki: Archaic X-Men
Anomynous author:An Archaic Avengers-like series.
Characters include:
David Banner as the Hulk
Daniel; a nobleman in disguise as the legend, The Iron Fist
Lucas Cage as a moor with unbreakable skin.
Blake(Thor) ; a Nordic barbarian turned personal guardian and assistant for....
Lord Antonio(Iron Man) ; a Spanish nobleman and polymath as well as a genius inventor who is threatened by outside people trying to steal his ideas.
Billy; Blakes' son and is well practiced in the mystic arts.
Teddy as Antonio's adopted son.
Clint Fletcher as an exiled elf nicknamed Hawkeye who travels around the world helping others. Has a daughter that he is trying to find.
Don Francisco as The Punisher; an excommunicated conquistador who wields various weapons from crossboys and a zweihander to a stolen hellfire rifle.
Vision; a dead oracle revived by Antonio using wiccans' texts. Simply used as a library and assistant to Antonio in experiments.

Note: As of now these characters are being used.
Wade Wilson: Archaic Daredevil
Taskmaster: Archaic Sentry

Last edited:
I think I've come to a breakthrough. It may be sooner than you expect.
Any time. Keep in mind, though, that I do have to spend at least a few hours a day at work. :wink:

we were talking im pm's. Do you or anyone else know how else i can reach him. i have a question for him?
Unfortunately, I can't find an e-mail address for him, so for now, I guess you'll have to pass messages to him through Darkspider.

I want to note one thing, and that for this idea to work and to keep continuity, all authors should share their ideas with the others, probably through PMs and such. That way if we all know what the others' are doing, there won't be any confusion and things like that.

And I'm making a list of those authors and what they are writing:

SSJmole: Archaic Spider-Man
Darkspider: Archaic Silver Surfer
Random: Archaic Captain America
Joe Kalicki: Archaic X-Men (or Fantastic Four, I'm not sure. Confirmation please!)
Anomynous author: An Archaic Avengers-like series.(Characters include:Hulk, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Thor, Iron Man, Daredevil, Hawkeye and Punisher)

any others I'll add.

I had been interested in doing Archaic Daredevil.

Wow more people got involved then I thought.

Thanks guys. It seems like this going take off.

Latest posts

Back