Archaic Marvel Planning Thread

Eh, I guess I should get to work on my next Silver Sentinel issue. It's time consuming, my other project is. And I have two scenes I want to write out too.

Oh well, I think I'll get to work on it today.

I'm shooting to have the first X-Men done by Friday, but it's totally beyond anything I've ever written before and every line is killing me. Hopefully it shows. If anybody who's read it could give me some specific feedback or if anyone else wants to read what I've written so far, let me know. I'm pretty proud of what I have.

If anybody who's read it could give me some specific feedback

I'm the same.

I've finished Arc 1 and wonder if people like what I've done or like certain aspects of it. I would like to know to improve it for next arc.

Also I'm unsure if arc 4 will be Doctor Octopus as I think maybe Doctor Octopus does not work in Archaic setting.

Last edited:
If anybody who's read it could give me some specific feedback or if anyone else wants to read what I've written so far, let me know.

I'm the same.

Same here. I know Arc 1 was short, but it was more of a placement story. I'm working on the part one of arc 2, but finding time is difficult, especially with my increasing interest in my project.

don't give norman osborn any super powers, just make him a psychopath in a costume, and you can come up with cool stories about him

Okay, turns out I do not have the time to commit to the archiac Cap. If anybody want to do it go ahead, I'll send my idea if you want to use it

Okay, turns out I do not have the time to commit to the archiac Cap. If anybody want to do it go ahead, I'll send my idea if you want to use it

That's a shame dude. Maybe you can do it eventually if you get time on your hands

Update on Spider-man - Finding this chapter harder to do than others but bare with me it WILL be done.

I'm liking it. it just seems no one really cares much for it.

That's how i'm feeling.

I love the idea and the way people are doing but feel the interest in it died. BUT hopefully people will continue to read it and I hope people enjoy the Spider-man one.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, are any of you guys still working on any of these?

I am. But the lack of interest shown in my spider-man one plus working on superman i'm still working on story 2 but not that fast

Latest posts

Back