Are you the stereotypical comic book reading UC posting Bum?

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
6"2, about 70kgs, (don't ask about my mixed metric/imperial systems),

I ride a bike plenty, I'm an Australian so I'm semi-competent at nearly every sport known to man, I used to do professional sprinting at a fairly high level until a fairly serious knee injury cut short my little sports career. I also used to do intensive gymnastics training but had to cut that short so I could graduate school and now that I'm over here, I havent picked it up again. I intend to start training at a gym now that I'm missing my customary fitness dosage but have been slack and not organized it yet.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Caduceus said:
6"2, about 70kgs, (don't ask about my mixed metric/imperial systems),


..... :shock: You weight the same as 70 Kegs? :shock:


Anyway, I weigh 165 lbs roughly and I'm about 5'8".

I lift everyother day at the gym. I do 100 pushups a day. I also run everyday. I only run a mile thought as I'm working on cutting my time down...

I also get into a brawl almost once a week. :twisted:

Better than nothing, I guess.
 

Caduceus

The Original Muffins Man
TheManWithoutFear said:
..... :shock: You weight the same as 70 Kegs? :shock:

I trather suspect you've gotten confused somewhere along the line...kgs and kegs are somewhat different. For you poor ignorant dears still on the metric system a KILOGRAM (pronounced kil-o-gram) is equal to about 2.2 pounds or so. I don't have a calculator handy but I imagine that puts me at about 150-160 pounds or so.
 

René

Starring in "The Longest Yard", opening Memorial D
.............

Okay Im 5'10 and IM 210 lbs. Do something. I should starting working out but Im too lazy. I used to be really fit becuase I used to play Ice Hockey a lot and I was bit more fit. But things got in the way. So yeah. Im fat, do something.
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
Bass said:
I'd tell you, but there's a reason I wear a mask.

:lol:

Cadaceus said:
I trather suspect you've gotten confused somewhere along the line...kgs and kegs are somewhat different. For you poor ignorant dears still on the metric system a KILOGRAM (pronounced kil-o-gram) is equal to about 2.2 pounds or so. I don't have a calculator handy but I imagine that puts me at about 150-160 pounds or so.

Nope, I was joking :D
 

TheManWithoutFear

#1 reason not to join UC
by the way since this thread is to tell eachother about our geek qualities I'll tell you now I'm a hairy SOB chest hair, back hair, arm hair thigh hair.... the works...

anyone have a face like a pepperoni pizza?
 

DigiEmissary

Well-Known Member
5'9", 170lbs. I take karate lessons a few times a week (i'm a black belt.) Also, i have a youthful metabolism.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
6'1", 155 lbs, high metabolism. I don't exercise much but am in good shape...

anyone have a face like a pepperoni pizza?

...and I have a very clear complexion.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
UltimateE said:
6'1", 155 lbs, high metabolism. I don't exercise much but am in good shape...
This is weird. I always thought you was a tall person.... :shock:


(Don't forget about your giant wathcer-esque head, and that you jump up-and-down like a school girl when you hear the word Sentry.)
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
icemastertron said:
This is weird. I always thought you was a tall person.... :shock:


(Don't forget about your giant wathcer-esque head, and that you jump up-and-down like a school girl when you hear the word Sentry.)

This is true.

And hey - 6'1" is pretty tall. :?
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
UltimateE said:
And hey - 6'1" is pretty tall. :?
Didn't say it wasn't. I meant I always knew you were tall. But if I stood next to you, I'd feel like R2-D2 standing next to Chewbacca (no offense).
 

Friday

Well-Known Member
UltimateE said:
6'1", 155 lbs, high metabolism. I don't exercise much but am in good shape...



...and I have a very clear complexion.
Sweet jesus E, I'm 2 of you. heights the same though.

I run around the back of a resteraunt for excersise.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
icemastertron said:
Didn't say it wasn't. I meant I always knew you were tall. But if I stood next to you, I'd feel like R2-D2 standing next to Chewbacca (no offense).

Oh, so now you think I'm hairy and can't form coherent sentences?!

:wink:
 

Latest posts

Top