Are you the stereotypical comic book reading UC posting Bum?

Let's see I'm 5'7 ft, about 190 lbs.

Exercise wise:
-I weight lift just about evry day, recently I've been doing a lot of squats, those things can really hurt if you arn't careful.
- I tend to occupy myself with wrestling and swimming, and am a pretty above-adequate wrestler, but sadly my cat could probably swim faster than i could.
- Lastly, and i don't know if you'll count this. I happen to do a lot of Drama and Choir performaces. There is nohting like singing, acting, and dancing to really get your metabolism kick-started. Probably hardest role i ever had to play was the Lion from the Wizard of Oz. Try doing the jitterbug in a one peice suit that you've had to wear for the betterment of 45 minites. I probably lost a couple pounds by the end of the first dress rehearsal.

I feel like a toothpick next to all you fat tubs. 6'0", 130 lbs.

According to doctors, staring at a woman's chest for 10 minutes a day is equal to a 30 minute cardiovascular workout because it gets a man's blood pumping at nearly the same rate.

I can personally vouch for that exercise program. Dropped 35 lbs without changing my dietary or physical exertion habits. Just a lot of bust admiring.

(i feel like im putting a personal ad out at a AA meeting or something)

Hi my name is Nigma im 6'1 200 lbs, im a active fencer (foil), an ex-American football player and ex-track athlete (thrower/coach). I get my daily workout in by
jtg3885 said:
staring at a woman's chest for 10 minutes
:lol:
Naw, I get my workout in by pretty much running two cash registers and handling 25 vendors in a week plus that many drivers.

And I've only been speeding for 2 years, I swear my speedometer only said I was going sixty, the popo was lying when he gave me a ticket for going 100

jtg3885 said:

According to doctors, staring at a woman's chest for 10 minutes a day is equal to a 30 minute cardiovascular workout because it gets a man's blood pumping at nearly the same rate.

I can personally vouch for that exercise program. Dropped 35 lbs without changing my dietary or physical exertion habits. Just a lot of bust admiring.

Hey, i'm all muscle.

No, seriously.

jtg3885 said:

Wow - you're skinnier than me. I didn't think that was possible.

jtg3885 said:
I'm pretty sure that's not healthy.... I mean you're a twig. I have dogs that are practicly bigger than you are.

Baxter said:
I'm pretty sure that's not healthy.... I mean you're a twig. I have dogs that are practicly bigger than you are.

Yeah - The "normal" weight for our heights should be around 170 or so.

TheManWithoutFear said:
JTG.... You're all lean muscle, correct?
Nah, just skin and bones.

EDIT: Just for the record, I now picture you all as the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

EDIT EDIT: Worst post ever.

7" feet tall. 1,040 lb. Dark green (gray on a bad day) complexion. Work out:daily mass destruction of public property.

American system?
Wait, I'm 1m74 and weight 90 kgs.
That'd brobably be about:
5'10" and 180 lbs, I think

I've actually lost 20 pounds since last summer.
I've been playing a lot of volleyball. Recently, I spend three evenings the week in dance school. It is exercise, after a fassion!

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 170 lbs
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body type: normal (I use to be pretty muscular back in the summer; I'm trying to get back in shape right now though)

The geekiest habits I have are reading comics and playing video games. I do like being on-line too, but now of days that isn't considered geeky thing. I like to go party alot though. I drink alot... I'm really into music too. I love hardcore music mostly, some metal or indie. I've been single for a few months now, doesn't really bother me though. Also, I'm really into art. I love drawing and painting. Well that's me. Geeky?

Last edited:
Height: 1.77m (i think)
Weight: 70 kgs (about 154 kgs)
Hair: Brown

The "geeky" things i like are comics, video games and internet. I like going out to partys, friends or girlfriend. Movies (horror/thriller and comedy), LOVE music. mostly metal.

TheManWithoutFear said:
State your height/weight and what you do for exercise?

Captain you inspired this thread.

I'm 5'11" and 130 pounds.

I play soccer, volleyball, swim and I surf. I used to play both basketball and baseball but that was before high school came along. I do play soccer and volleyball for high school, however, the other sports are far too competitive to join.

Goodwill said:
I play soccer, volleyball, swim and I surf.

Where do you surf in Philly? :wink:

Latest posts

Back