Are you the stereotypical comic book reading UC posting Bum?

Goodwill's parents constructed a giant pool with waves the size of the ocean when he was born, because they were afraid of taking all his clones to the beach...

I'm 5'8" and weigh about 110 lbs. I probably walk almost a kilometer everyday just to get to class and back. Of course, what my health gains in leg muscle tone, it loses amidst carbon monoxide and the two cigarettes I have a day.

As long as smoking remains a choice and people are fully educated to the consequences, then i'm cool. Though I really should probably quit... maybe one day.

I am about 6'0 and 130 pounds. I never exercise unless you count work or the one hand workout. :D
I do have a pop belly. But the reason for that is that I'm overflowing with greatness. It one of the drawbacks for being so great.

Nurhachi said:
You know, my dad was a heavy smoker, and he gave up by chewing on beans everytime he needed a smoke

Blech - I'd rather chew on cigaretttes I think.

Roll that beautiful bean footage!

baked_beans_270.jpg

Barf. :sick:

UltimateE said:
Blech - I'd rather chew on cigaretttes I think.

Roll that beautiful bean footage!

baked_beans_270.jpg

Barf. :sick:
Oh sweet delicious gorgeous wonderful baked beans. :drooling:

And vegemite. I miss vegemite :drooling:

Nobody understands Australian food.

I'm the guy in the white. Bobbo's in the blue. The joke is he can't drink. but I just wanted a good picture to show you guys how handsome I am. Tasha's the girl in the back (let that one get away, unfortunately). It was taken 2.5 years ago. My head is shaved now and I usually sport a goatee.

Latest posts

Back