ultimatedjf said:
My favorite line(s) ever in the show comes right after that with Tobias before he hangs his head to the Snoopy theme, too.

It's sort of like:

"Here he comes. Here comes John Wayne. 'I'm not gonna cry about my pa. Gonna build an airport. Put my name on it.' Why, Michael? Why keep your emotions cooped up inside of you instead of letting them out and -- Hey! Where the **** are my HARD BOILED EGGS!?!?"

*Snoopy theme*

That's just about my favourite AD moment ever, too. My dad and I laughed so hard at that we had to pause the DVD for several minutes.

E said:
My favorite line was when Tobias was talking about how he is an analyst and therapist - an "analrapist". :lol:

My friend got kicked out of English class the day after that episode aired because that joke popped into his head and he burst out laughing and couldn't stop.:lol:

I just downloaded all 3 seasons in iPod format and am watching them, starting with the first episode of season 1, al the way to the last.

This is my favorite show ever, and I have never watched the final 4 episodes. I just can't. Hopefully I will be able to when I get to them this time.

You've never seen the final four episodes?

You've never seen Michael and Buster save GOB in Iraq?

E...man...you gotta see those episodes.

You've never seen the final four episodes?

You've never seen Michael and Buster save GOB in Iraq?

E...man...you gotta see those episodes.

I should ban you. Joke or not.

I've only ever seen an episode of this. I need to see more.

I only just noticed, probably the seventh time around, that Lucille refers to The Cornballer as the cornholer. How could I have missed that? :lol:

Everyone's laughing, and riding, and cornholing except Buster!

I finally finished this yesterday, watching the last 4 episodes that I hadn't seen yet.

And I have to say, shame on you, America. Shame on you for not watching a great show and letting it go off the air, but watching total **** like Skating with the Stars and The Bachelor and keeping it around.

I hate that people are too stupid to get a good joke. I imagine that's where AD went wrong - it was too smart for people, because people are stupid.

I'd never seen an episode of this show until my brother gave me all 3 seasons for my birthday.

Best present ever.

I can't see my brother without first greeting him, "Heeeey brother."

Finally actually bought the first season on DVD this week and have been watching it from the beginning with my family. The fact that I've been thinking about it and then this gets bumped for the first time in ages makes me believe in "The Secret"...hmmmm...

Last edited:
Not "The Secret"!

But seriously, I've also been watching through this again with my college friends. We just finished the second season

I got the first disc of Season 1 and watched all of the episodes in a row. This show was great. I am going to be sad when there is no more episodes to watch. :(

Latest posts

Back