Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

nigma

Arrow the new show slated for the Fall before Supernatural

IMDB Link

official trailer for the show, judge for yourself

[video=youtube;GEmpuN1Y4Fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEmpuN1Y4Fg[/video]

After all, he contended, "People will realize within five minutes of watching the [Arrow] pilot that other than in name, the characters don't have anything in common." (That's why Arrow was developed as a distinct property and in no way a Smallville spin-off, thus ruling out Hartley as the new series' lead.)

"They're both in DC universes," Amell explained, "but those universes are very, very different. [Arrow is] sort of like [The Dark Knight director] Chris Nolan's DC universe, where nobody has superpowers, while in Smallville a lot of people had powers. That's a fundamental difference."

Whereas Hartley's crimefighter bore the full Green Arrow name, Amell says his archer goes by just Arrow, as he patrols Starling (not Star) City and conceals his identity from ex-flame Dinah Lauren Lance (Gossip Girl alum Katie Cassidy).

Interview link That's really good to know

and a bit off topic to this thread but.... Kristin Kreuk also got a new show on the CW, called Beauty and the Beast ...... (what!?, I like Kreuk)

Re: Arrow New show on CW

Guy's got a brow like Thing. I don't understand why they changed the name from Star City to Starling, not that big of a deal, but it seems like a needless change. I'll definitely be checking it out.

Last edited:
I'm going to check this out because its got me very curious about it. Plus it's going to have John Barrowman in it at some point.

Last edited:
There's a new preview out and just noticed that the actor who played Harry Dresden from The Dresden Files is in the show. Awesome.

I watched the premiere and thought it was good. It shows promise, IMO and I'm looking forward to more.

Supposedly Firefly will be appearing later this season (or at least his alter ego Garfield Lynns). So with Deadshot that's two Batman villains so far. Still haven't seen this, will wait till a few more eps have aired so I can watch them in a row.

This show is pretty good. I just watched the last 2 eps last night. I like how they seem to be building a larger DCU. Just in those 2 eps we had a reference to Bludhaven and Iron Heights prison. Also a ref to Batman. (
GA says to Diggle "you know how us billionaire playboy vigilantes like our toys."
)

I am liking this.

This show is fantastic. Love the characters and the actors they've chosen to play them. Just watched the mid-season finale and I cannot wait until January to see more. And Deathstroke looks too awesome...

This season has been really good. Last nights mid season finale was great. I am really liking this show lately. It is much more satisfying in how they use the characters from the comics than AoS imo. And I am really looking forward to the Flash show.

It was so cool to have Cyrus Gold/Solomon Grundy show up and have his origin in the show. It took me a while to get that Gold was Grundy.

And man, what a tease for Flash! We get his origin here as well, but nothing until next fall!!

It was so cool to have Cyrus Gold/Solomon Grundy show up and have his origin in the show. It took me a while to get that Gold was Grundy.

And man, what a tease for Flash! We get his origin here as well, but nothing until next fall!!

Yeah I didn't make the Grundy connection until they read the poem. The Flash origin was super cool and I loved the return/reveal of Deathstroke. Can't wait to see what they do with the Flash.

Yeah, everyone knew it was only a matter of time before Deathstroke appeared in Starling City. The eyepatch was great and hope to see him in actual Deathstroke costume soon.

Also, Robert Knepper (T-Bag in Prison Break) has been cast as Clock King, appearing later this season.

Latest posts

Back