Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

The recent finale was insane. I feel like they threw so much in it, but pulled it off pretty well.
My predictions are: Thea will become Cheshire, and Ra's Al Ghul is going to be the next seasons big bad

Haven't seen the finale, but I know most bits.

Considering Thea's nickname is Speedy, and that's the name of one Green Arrows Sidekick, that's what she is most likely going to become, an archer who helps out Arrow.

Cool.

Also, I'm dying to see the inevitable internet memes examining Routh's fall from playing Superman in a summertime intended blockbuster feature to playing The Atom as a recurring guest star on a cable show. Poor Routhey.

Still, looking forward to it.

He was in Chuck while that movie was airing I believe.

I hope the rumor that he will be a love interest to Felicity is just rumor and they have him married to Jean Loring (Moira Queen's lawyer from S2). I don't like needless changes to continuity. But I am excited with the addition either way.

Laurel is annoying.

SO annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm going to rewatch season one since now that they seem to be making things a bit lighter in their other shows this one will be "the dark one" (since for reason there needs to be one of those) and I was wondering where the digital comics should be read. I'm not wanting page break ups or anything just something simple like episode one then issue one then episodes three and four then issue two. Can anybody help me out?

Latest posts

Back