Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

I remember that the reason Robin couldn't show up on The Batman was because he was in Teen Titans and they had this giant Batman embargo going on then too. None of the League was in Teen Titans because of this too. Something about it being too confusing if multiple versions were running around. Pretty ironic considering DC's Crisis events depends on multiple versions.

I remember that the reason Robin couldn't show up on The Batman was because he was in Teen Titans and they had this giant Batman embargo going on then too. None of the League was in Teen Titans because of this too. Something about it being too confusing if multiple versions were running around. Pretty ironic considering DC's Crisis events depends on multiple versions.

Exactly. I don't get it either.

Laurel is definitely my favorite character. Loved how she deduced that it wasn't her sister that her mother saw. She could be a really good detective in the future. Felicity has warmed up to me I just wish she was tougher and more useful. Jessica De Gourock Is the only person I find attractive. I still hate Tommy, but he's slowly growing on me thanks to him being so against Ollie killing. Something is definitely missing and I think it's the light heartedness that Green Arrow is known for. I'm not hooked yet, but I'm definitely looking forward to season two.

Last edited:
Laurel is definitely my favorite character. Loved how she deduced that it wasn't her sister that her mother saw. She could be a really good detective in the future.

1399572593_picardfacepalm.jpg

BOOM! CALLED IT! WHAT UP! "Arrow" Season Three Finds Its Wildcat According to Deadline, the "Arrow" version of the character is "a former boxer who now runs a gym for underprivileged youth" and will have a major role to play in Laurel Lance's arc over the course of the season. 8)

We can only hope he sports a comic-accurate costume:

Wildcat_dc-comics.jpg

Because whiskers strike fear into the hearts of criminals like nothing else does!

We can only hope he sports a comic-accurate costume:

Wildcat_dc-comics.jpg

Because whiskers strike fear into the hearts of criminals like nothing else does!

Unfortunately Arrow probably won't do something that cool. I'm imagining a normal old dude with some kind of cat on his boxer shorts or something dumb like that.

No, I just read the blurb you posted since I figured that's all that was important and it said FORMER boxer so I pictured...well, Wildcat.

I will say I'm happy that he's part of Laurel's story at least. Really enjoying her arc.

Last edited:
Dude... the costume is ridiculously over the top. I'd laugh my butt off if they did a comic accurate costume for it.

Not if they play it one-hundred percent straight you wouldn't. Have him show up while he kicks ass with purposely hard to fully see shots and then a full shot with him reapplying his bandages. Bam.

Last edited:
The producers aren't going to go with that. It's obvious they want sleeker, "more practical" looks to the costumes as evidenced by everyone else on the show who has worn a costume. I'm sure he'll have something likely resembling it, but in no way will it be an actual translation from comic to show.

That's why I said he'll probably be someone with a cat on his boxers.

Finished season one. Laurel is easily my favorite character (the episode started falling apart about halfway through but she was awesome in Home Invasion), Felicity finally became useful, Ollie got funnier out of costume (now if they could just make him funny IN costume), John Barrowman is still not actually in that costume (probably should have just made him a corporate bad guy rather than Merlyn. He's just not believable), and Tommy ended up being a really damn god character before he died. Overall I ended up really enjoying it this time around and am looking forward to the next season and watching season three with all of you. For season two I only want four things: Green Arrow in costume during the day, a funny Green Arrow, no hoods, and some really awesome stuff for Laurel.

PS: Thanks again for the simplified list DIB. Helped me immensely.

Last edited:
I've been marathoning season one with dear ol' dad. He said he really enjoys it, so far it's one of his favorite shows.

My father isn't a big fan of anything too out of the ordinary (aside from the X-Men and Falling Skies). I'm afraid once he gets into season two with the Mirakuru subplot he may lose interest.

Having a mmarathon of this was a bad idea. I could handle it once a week but this show stresses me out/angers me in large doses. It's SSSOOO slow and other stuff I'm not going to bother getting into.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back