Arrow show on CW (Spoilers)

I hope it actually has a relevant story this time. The other ones just felt like filler to me. I want something that actually has an effect on the plot. Doubt we'll get that since they know not everyone who watches the show reads the comic.

I hope it actually has a relevant story this time. The other ones just felt like filler to me. I want something that actually has an effect on the plot. Doubt we'll get that since they know not everyone who watches the show reads the comic.

Obviously they're not going to use the comic to introduce major changes, since as you said the general audience doesn't read the comics. It'll serve as a transition piece, establishing the new roles the certain characters have (like Detective Lance) and show stuff that occurs in the 5 month gap between Seasons 2-3. Expecting it to have major plot points is unrealistic.

Obviously they're not going to use the comic to introduce major changes, since as you said the general audience doesn't read the comics. It'll serve as a transition piece, establishing the new roles the certain characters have (like Detective Lance) and show stuff that occurs in the 5 month gap between Seasons 2-3. Expecting it to have major plot points is unrealistic.

Oh snap! I didn't know there'd be a five month gap! That's a lot of ground to cover! This might be relevant (in Winter Soldier Infinite comic way) yet!

When you mentioned the CA-TWS Infinite comic I was sure you were being facetious. Guess not.

That told us that the Zodiac formula is in present day as well as the 1940's and set up that SHIELD shouldn't be trusted (a thread that started in The Avengers). It was minor stuff but that's still significant. I didn't feel like the Arrow comic had anything like that.

That told us that the Zodiac formula is in present day as well as the 1940's and set up that SHIELD shouldn't be trusted (a thread that started in The Avengers). It was minor stuff but that's still significant. I didn't feel like the Arrow comic had anything like that.

If the Zodiac plot line is brought up in any future Marvel movies it'll make that comic more significant; currently that isn't the case. But beyond that comic and the Agent Carter One-Shot (which occurs after Agent Carter season 1, meaning it probably won't even be touched on there), nary a word about it yet. Maybe Cap 3 will address it, we'll see.

2.5 spoilers

BOXING GLOVE ARROW!!!!!! Eve though they pissed on it I'm still taking it!

And you saw how they finally did the boxing glove arrow only to then make fun of it? That's what's wrong with DC now. Nothing can be fun or goofy.

If the tone of the show allowed for that, they could get away with it. But it doesn't. If you're basing a comic off the show, it makes sense to adopt the same tone for the comic as the show. An arrow that becomes a boxing glove doesn't work in that arena. I'm glad they made fun of it. It still is having fun, just by poking fun at the goofier ideas of the original, I suppose. There's nothing wrong with that.

The issue had nothing to do with that. That was me speculating.

Based on what, exactly?

Man, your trolling is getting weak.

I'm not trolling. It makes sense as a story. What would be more tragic than to have her have all of this development, hook up with Ollie, and then died? Kyphosis: a curved spine AKA a hunch. It's my theory for the season.

Last edited:
I'm not trolling. It makes sense as a story. What would be more tragic than to have her have all of this development, hook up with Ollie, and then died? Kyphosis: a curved spine AKA a hunch. It's my theory for the season.

I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but there've been absolutely no indications so far. Besides, I'd far prefer Laurel to die. It might be tragic for Ollie, but it would be a blessing for the audience.

Latest posts

Back