Arrowverse / DC-CW Timeline (v 3.0)

So there are two Superman?

The former Earth-38 Superman who is now Earth-Prime Superman (the one we saw in Crisis Part Five)
- The "Earth-SL" Superman from Superman & Lois

?

But in the Earth-Prime comics, who is the Superman? Earth-38/Prime Superman or Earth-SL Superman?
Earth-38/Prime.

Reactions: Dok
Earth-38/Prime.
Thanks, but there's still the "Superman & Lois" in the second volume?

Then it's absolutely not canon to Superman & Lois and the series has zero link to the Arrowverse except the actors?

Earth-Prime #2 is set in Earth-S&L. The Superman seen in the final issue is a continuation of the Earth-38/Prime version.

Thanks, but there's still the "Superman & Lois" in the second volume?

Then it's absolutely not canon to Superman & Lois and the series has zero link to the Arrowverse except the actors?
It has links but it is not set in the Arrowverse.

Wondering if I should adjust Supergirl season 6 by placing a time jump after "The Gauntlet" episode rather than the season 6 premiere. Especially now that S&L is not in the same universe anymore and I don't have to account for that.

On the Arrowverse Wiki, they say that Superman from S&L and the Earth-Prime Superman are both from Earth-38 as home universe o_O

So what happened? Like after Crisis, the original Earth-38 Superman was splitted into two universes?

Or it's just an error from their character box? Maybe the Earth-38 Superman is just the Earth-Prime Superman, and the S&L Superman is totally unliked to Earth-38 nor Earth-Prime?

On the Arrowverse Wiki, they say that Superman from S&L and the Earth-Prime Superman are both from Earth-38 as home universe o_O

So what happened? Like after Crisis, the original Earth-38 Superman was splitted into two universes?

Or it's just an error from their character box? Maybe the Earth-38 Superman is just the Earth-Prime Superman, and the S&L Superman is totally unliked to Earth-38 nor Earth-Prime?
It's just an error. They're still updating the wiki with the new changes, but Superman from Earth-S&L is considered to come from Earth-TUD25, their 25th fan-made Earth number in an attempt to copy the Marvel wiki. The Arrowverse Superman is Clark Kent (Earth-38/Prime).

Don't put too much stock in fan-made wikias. They have three different pages for the Riddler and a page for the Hulk.

Rewatching Arrow S1 and have some suggestions regarding a couple of episodes. I'd place "Trust But Verify" as January 16th-19th as the episode ends 2 days before Thea's birthday (the 21st). This would also fit better with the prior episode "Burned" supposedly being 6 weeks since "Year's End" which ends on December 12th (we can assume 6 weeks is rounding up). I would then place "Vertigo" as February 16th-21st instead of January. Keeping the 17th date seen on Laurel's tablet. I think it's safe to assume it would take some time for Thea to have her trial and the only other episode the timeline has in February is the following episode, "Betrayal". Which should be fine staying in Late February.

Rewatching Arrow S1 and have some suggestions regarding a couple of episodes. I'd place "Trust But Verify" as January 16th-19th as the episode ends 2 days before Thea's birthday (the 21st). This would also fit better with the prior episode "Burned" supposedly being 6 weeks since "Year's End" which ends on December 12th (we can assume 6 weeks is rounding up). I would then place "Vertigo" as February 16th-21st instead of January. Keeping the 17th date seen on Laurel's tablet. I think it's safe to assume it would take some time for Thea to have her trial and the only other episode the timeline has in February is the following episode, "Betrayal". Which should be fine staying in Late February.
Thanks

Updating it later today/tomorrow.

The Flash premiere this week confirmed a February 1st, 2023 date multipes time (fitting with the Wednesday in the episode's title and mention of it being Wednesday in the actual episode). It's apparently only been a week since last season's finale. So, I'm not sure how to make that work.

Last edited:
The Flash premiere this week confirmed a February 1st, 2023 date twice (fitting with the Wednesday in the episode's title and mention of it being Wednesday in the actual episode). It's apparently only been a week since last season's finale. So, I'm not sure how to make that work.
1 year time jump then.

1 year time jump then.
Yeah, but the episode makes it out like it's been a week with Iris spending that time recovering from her time sickness before returning to work. It's been a while since I've watched Season 8, but is there any options for a time jump ?

Yeah, but the episode makes it out like it's been a week with Iris spending that time recovering from her time sickness before returning to work.
And I can choose to ignore that unless this episode makes it more blatant.

I mean it's treated as being recent and I doubt Iris would wait an entire year before returning to work.
Ray Palmer's cameo and mention of the Legends in s8's finale makes the "one week later" IMPOSSIBLE to adjust to 2023.

I will assume she had times where she had to take a break from her job until whatever effect on her body the time sickness had was healed after a year.

Ray Palmer's cameo and mention of the Legends in s8's finale makes the "one week later" IMPOSSIBLE to adjust to 2023.

I will assume she had times where she had to take a break from her job until whatever effect on her body the time sickness had was healed after a year.
It's just another case of the writers being lazy when it comes to the timeline.

Edit: I am loving that this Groundhog Day like episode is happening a day before the holiday.

Latest posts

Back