Attention--All Humans...

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
indianadiebq9.gif

Discuss.....

Well, if it does come down to a Zombie plague, i think I would be a good survivor of choice, for the mere fact that I would devise a method of virus elimnation on the zombie, wiping them out.

This, of course, will lead to my demise as the zombies I have been testing on in my lab would kill me as I make this discovery

Well, if it does come down to a Zombie plague, i think I would be a good survivor of choice, for the mere fact that I would devise a method of virus elimnation on the zombie, wiping them out.

This, of course, will lead to my demise as the zombies I have been testing on in my lab would kill me as I make this discovery

Please- Everyone knows that scientists are the first to die.

You'll get mauled in the first wave.

You're assuming this is a viral zombie outbreak, and not a simple case of Hell being too full so the dead are forced to roam the earth.

Slow Zombies and I'm probably okay, but those fast ****ers in the current crop of films? My *** is grass.

I have that GIF! :lol:

But yes, Indy's right. Eventually, we are going to die :( .

Last edited:
Eventually my ***....I'm talking in the next 20 minutes if I don't get my damn appletini!

I'll leave the zombification up to God.

Last edited:
Times up. Now feel my omnipotent fury!

RAAAARRRRR!

CLAW CLAW SLASH SLASH! Lightening! Thunder! SPEAR AND MAGIC HELMET!

Th enext UC Fanifc parady!

UC: Survivor, zombie island!

That would be awesome.... Can I have a shotgun, and a small number of shells?
And a pet lizard that we use to pass messages back and fore to other survivors cut off from zombies as the lizard isn't good food, because its cold blooded?

Latest posts

Back