Authority #3 never coming out

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
From Gene Ha himself:

"First off, I don't think The Authority #3 by Grant Morrison and Gene Ha is ever coming out. Grant is busy redesigning the DC Universe and I've moved onto new projects. Most importantly, it seems that editor Scott Dunbier has been forced out of Wildstorm. There is no #3 script, there may never be a #3 script."

**** you, Grant Morrison. You said you'd revamp the Wildstorm Universe and I'm still waiting. Also, **** you, DC. You kicked out Scott Dunbier who was probably the best thing Wildstorm's had.

This has been a big mess and a waste of ****ing time.

Couldn't help but laugh when I read this. It's really quite amusing how nobody seems able to stick to a schedule anymore. Quite laughable. Well, at least, if I didn't laugh at it I would just be shaking my head in disappointment so.... haha...ha.

Sigh.

What.....The.....****?

That is ****ing weaksauce. There are so many people that could've take the current story and ran with the ball. Even with delays, we could've had at least 6 issues by now.

Hell---I'm certain that Proj, Moony and myself could've brought you all a kick *** Authority story with the premise Morrison has given us.

**** you DC for letting this happen. I figured you all would've learned your lesson after AS Batman and Marvel's Ultimate Wolverine/Hulk mini. Boooo.

What annoys me is that Morrison is "revamping the DC Universe" ..like that didn't just happen...and like he's only writing one book in continuity (Batman), but he's (should be) writing 2 books for Wildstorm.

He's written Batman before with gothic and arkham asylum. I want to see Morrison write Grifter and Characters we haven't seen him with before, we know whatever he writes is gonna be good.

And my comic book guy wonders why I'm moving more to manga, and away from american ****.

From Gene Ha himself:

"First off, I don't think The Authority #3 by Grant Morrison and Gene Ha is ever coming out. Grant is busy redesigning the DC Universe and I've moved onto new projects. Most importantly, it seems that editor Scott Dunbier has been forced out of Wildstorm. There is no #3 script, there may never be a #3 script."

**** you, Grant Morrison. You said you'd revamp the Wildstorm Universe and I'm still waiting. Also, **** you, DC. You kicked out Scott Dunbier who was probably the best thing Wildstorm's had.

This has been a big mess and a waste of ****ing time.

****ing pathetic. Marvel was screwing up all its schedules a year ago, and now DC is.

They really do like taking everything in turn.

Except crossovers. Those they'll release together and as often as possible.

And my comic book guy wonders why I'm moving more to manga, and away from american ****.

You and many others. I haven't been to my LCS in three weeks, and I probably have two issues in my pull box. My pull list is so ****ing low these days.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And Kevin Smith will never finish Daredevil: Target.

You realize of course, that this puts Grant Morrison on the level of Kevin Smith, right? :twisted:

No I'm never ever dropping the Kevin Smith thing.

Also, I haven't picked up the rest of my Stormwatch: PHD pull, but does this mean the entire Wildstorm line is on hold?

You realize of course, that this puts Grant Morrison on the level of Kevin Smith, right? :twisted:

Also, I haven't picked up the rest of my Stormwatch: PHD pull, but does this mean the entire Wildstorm line is on hold?

Looks like there is a Wildstorm event in the near future, not sure how this'll effect it.

Looks like there is a Wildstorm event in the near future, not sure how this'll effect it.

They'll probably just ignore Morrison's issues. Gage is a great fit for the Wildstorm Universe anyway, I'm looking forward to his stuff more than the Morrison books after the less than stellar first issues he gave us.

I disliked #1, but really enjoyed #2...

What is the Kevin Smith thing?

I disliked #1, but really enjoyed #2...

What is the Kevin Smith thing?
After having Bullseye kill Karen Page, Kevin Smith was supposed to write his sign-off to his work on Daredevil via a definitively definite series to definitely settle the definite score between Daredevil and Bullseye.

This series was to be called Daredevil/Bullseye: The Target and would last four issues. Because Brian Michael Bendis was writing Daredevil at the time, Joey Q rendered Bullseye off-limits to anyone but Smith.

The first issue of The Target was released in November 2002. In 2005, Smith posted art for the second issue (now by Kubert) on his Askewniverse board.

Five years later, and there is still no second issue.

OK - that I knew, but why are you so hung up about it? Bullseye showed up during Bendis' run on DAREDEVIL.

OK - that I knew, but why are you so hung up about it? Bullseye showed up during Bendis' run on DAREDEVIL.

The fact it's been delayed for 5 years (did they ever say it was cancelled?)

But either way it would just be retcon

Random said:
The fact it's been delayed for 5 years (did they ever say it was cancelled?)

But either way it would just be retcon

I don't care much about THAT, actually. From what I understand that was basically, "OK, Kevin's never ever gonna finish that --- and even if he did, we'd be able to bring Bullseye out again by the time he does --- so yeah Brian have fun."

What I'm hung up about most is that they've never formally cancelled it. I'm hung up about it because they spent five years dodging and ducking instead of just saying "CANCELLED."

In short, I really couldn't care one way or the other about the comic itself... My breath was never baited nor did I find the story remarkable to any degree, just that it has been the most egregious case of unprofessionalism I can remember.

THere was an interview with Smith, by Bendis I believe in Wizard last month. I was amazed how much Smith seemed to suck up to Bendis. It annoys me that the script is done just sitting in a door, and smith is just saying, it's an old story it's outdated, even tho I would still like to see some of the fallout from Karen's murder.

THere was an interview with Smith, by Bendis I believe in Wizard last month. I was amazed how much Smith seemed to suck up to Bendis. It annoys me that the script is done just sitting in a door, and smith is just saying, it's an old story it's outdated, even tho I would still like to see some of the fallout from Karen's murder.
I would like to see some quotes from that.

Latest posts

Back