Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes (spoilers)

Re: Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes.

I love this show. And there isn't too much going on - they are building a backstory and an entire Marvel Universe with all of the behind the scenes stuff they allude to, the Skrulls-Kree, MoE and so on. It shows how dangerous the world really is and why they are needed.

It is a pop culture mash-up of 616 and Ultimates and it makes all of us happy.

So . . . my wife is in the living room when I'm watching the show and says "That girl that's a bee sucks. What can she do? Sting you? And if the bad guy don't stop, what will she do? Sting him again? COME ON!"

Just saying . . . lol.

HEH HEH HEH!

No one about the latest one huh?

Another plotline I had forgotten about, Kang coming back in time to kill Cap cause he causes his empire to be destroyed.

So now there is an armada of advanced weaponry in space. And it's going to be all hell breaking loose on the world. And don't forget about 42, cause the Ultron's are going to break everyone out of there at one point.

Seriously, my head is hurting. It's going to be Kree vs skrull vs Kang vs Cosmic Cube MODOK vs Hydra vs Avengers Vs SHIELD vs Prisoners 42 vs the remaining criminals that are still on the loose vs Masters of Evil.

Seriously. That said, episode was still fun. Wasp was useless, as she outta be.

Last edited:
I watched it this morning, I really liked it. Kang was more of a badass than I thought he'd be. Other things I liked:

-The Hulk and Hawkeye friendship is great.
-KIRBY DOTS!
-Ant Man still ****ing people up when they least expect him to.

I'm still expecting Janet to "go big" during a crucial point in a battle and everyone just jawdropping.

I love the episode, Kang was a badass. The next two also deal with Kang.

I liked the scene with the F4 picture frame. I really hope they do a team up episode.

So, for the second show in a row (Young Justice was the first), I got the new episode of Avengers early (got it around 4am EST). I really liked this episode, Jan was amazingly useful, I still love the bromance between Hulk and Clint, and Tony actually comes off as less of a douche.

The best part, the cameo at the end
Reed Richards

So, for the second show in a row (Young Justice was the first), I got the new episode of Avengers early (got it around 4am EST). I really liked this episode, Jan was amazingly useful, I still love the bromance between Hulk and Clint, and Tony actually comes off as less of a douche.

The best part, the cameo at the end
Reed Richards

Word, i loved the 3 Kang episodes and it seems Ultron is on his way to becoming self aware, especially since now it's just one.

The season finale was awesome and the battle with Loki was great.

I loved that we got to see Sif amd Valkyrie too.

Yes! Plus the bromance between Tony and the Dwarf King made me giggle.

Word!

I also heard that some cosmic guys will show up next season and Ms.Marvel will join the team, so looking forward to that.

Latest posts

Back