Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes (spoilers)

Probably Kree/Skrull War to match something from the movie.

The Kree/Skrull is obvious, since they already hinted at that, especially in the season finale. Though not because of the movie.

Btw, it seems we will see the Guardians of the Galaxy next season.

I started watching the first 5 episodes, and then summarily deleted it.

Full of idiotic writing, and pointless action with absolutely no direction whatsoever.

Full of idiotic writing, and pointless action with absolutely no direction whatsoever.

My main gripe with the show, it was all over the place, one week dealing with something, not resolving it, and then dealing with something else the following week and not resolving that.

They did manage to begin to resolve some plots near the end of the season, but it felt rushed.

My main gripe with the show, it was all over the place, one week dealing with something, not resolving it, and then dealing with something else the following week and not resolving that.

Except they did, they beat the immediate threat. Besides, the season is one big story, of course they aren't going to resolve everything at the start.

They did manage to begin to resolve some plots near the end of the season, but it felt rushed.

I disagree, i don't think it felt rushed at all.

Last edited:
Yeah the Asgard episodes were all pretty well done and a great end to the season.

Welcome to how comic books have worked for the last 70+ years.

I love how people get upset at me cause I say I didn't like the storylines.

This show is completely for people who read comics. They were all over the place with their plots, character introductions, and it relied heavily on people knowing the source material. It wasn't a show for the new, it was a show for the old.

That said, I did enjoy the show. Asgard episodes were good. The Cosmic Cube episode was utter crap. And Wasp was a whining little annoying person.

Something I only just found out about this show: this (Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes), Wolverine & the X-Men, the Hulk Vs. movie (with Hulk vs. Wolverine and Hulk vs. Thor), and Thor: Tales of Asgard movie are all part of the new Marvel Animated Universe. Interesting.

I love how people get upset at me cause I say I didn't like the storylines.

This show is completely for people who read comics. They were all over the place with their plots, character introductions, and it relied heavily on people knowing the source material. It wasn't a show for the new, it was a show for the old.

That said, I did enjoy the show. Asgard episodes were good. The Cosmic Cube episode was utter crap. And Wasp was a whining little annoying person.

Me, I'm not at all "upset" about you not like the story lines, like everything else, it's all about personal preferences. I personally enjoyed that they catered more to the comic fans. It does amuse me that a lot of people who didn't like the comic-style story lines, were fans of the 90's Spidey and X-Men, which literally did the exact same thing.

I totally agree that the Cube episode was a friggen bore.

I wanted to see Janet grow (pardon the pun) through out the show, but if anything, she just got more whiney and obnoxious. At least Carol was off to a good start (plus being voiced by Jennifer "femShep" Hale, didn't hurt). I've seen
Phyla-Vell and the Guardians
in some season 2 production art, so I'm hoping they handle her well.

Me, I'm not at all "upset" about you not like the story lines, like everything else, it's all about personal preferences. I personally enjoyed that they catered more to the comic fans. It does amuse me that a lot of people who didn't like the comic-style story lines, were fans of the 90's Spidey and X-Men, which literally did the exact same thing.

I totally agree that the Cube episode was a friggen bore.

I wanted to see Janet grow (pardon the pun) through out the show, but if anything, she just got more whiney and obnoxious. At least Carol was off to a good start (plus being voiced by Jennifer "femShep" Hale, didn't hurt). I've seen
Phyla-Vell and the Guardians
in some season 2 production art, so I'm hoping they handle her well.

Though i guess
phylia-vell won't be Mar-vell's daughter here, since they look completely different in the show

Last edited:
Though i guess
phylia-vell won't be Mar-vell's daughter here, since they look completely different in the show

Yeah, I'm curious as to how they're going to handle that.

I'm also extremely excited to see
Doom

So I picked up the Vol. 1 DVD of this show the other day. I sat down and watched the first four episodes (which are basically just the mini-sodes strung together). Not bad. A bit choppy in the story-telling due to that, but with so many characters and so much going on, it still works.

It seems Kim Possible and Ron made a cameo in last weeks "Living Legends" episode.

The two on the left. They are dressed similarly to them anyway.

vlcsnap-2010-11-05-17h30m57s139.png

Also, we're getting Wonder Man and MODOK in tomorrows episode.

I also noticed in the Hulk vs. The World episode, the pilot of the helicopter was a nod/cameo of Wild Bill from GI Joe...unless there's a prevelance of cowboy helicopter pilots I'm not aware of.

You know, it might be worth mentioning that this is confirmed to be in the same continuity as Wolverine and the X-Men, different desgins notwithstanding.

This is also interesting. Also, the Hulk Vs. and Thor - Tales of Asgard DVD are also in the same continuity. I'm just trying to figure out if Wolverine and the X-Men is an actual continuation of X-Men - Evolution, or just a spiritual successor. Many of the same creators/writers/producers worked on both shows, and from what I've read online Wolverine and the X-Men serves as a continuation of Evolution. For anyone who's seen both series, could that work?

are the micro episodes clips from the full episodes, or their own thing?

They're both. The Micro-episodes originally aired online individually, but were then edited together to form the first four or five episodes of the show itself. So in essence, the complete micro-episodes make up the first five episodes of the show.

He's not my favorite (that's a tie between Wasp and Hawkeye) but I am loving him a lot. I really hope they don't do the "Hank goes crazy and hits Janet" storyline, just because I am sick of seeing it all the time and just want to see what they do with Hank as a straight-up hero.

OK, they might get to it at some point, but at least not for a good while.

This show is a bit edgier than most kids shows, but I have a hard time believing they'll address spousal abuse on it.

Oh come on, this show is great. And the first 5 episodes you watched were probably the episodes made up the of micro-episodes, so the story can be very choppy and disconnected in those. But still, I'm having fun with it. Its no Batman - The Animated Series, but its certainly a lot of fun.

Ultimate Houde said:
I have.

I dislike the voiceover opening.

And who was that Demon at the end of the last episode?

I dislike the voice opening too. Ruined!

I like the Civil War story sub-plot they have going on.

Latest posts

Back