Batman: Arkham Asylum

There are mods to change the character's appearance?

Yes.

dkenhanced001.jpg

Yes there is.

:rockon:

That's actually pretty cool. Now I'd like to see someone try to do the Heath Ledger Joker.

There was a few of them, but as I mentioned in the other thread, most modders don't bother with Joker or Gordon, because the mods only work for the "in-game" models, outside of the cinematics and you only see Joker in-game once or twice. I don't think you ever see Gordon in-game.

EDIT: If you look through these boards, you should be able to find them.

Last edited:
I think the only time you see Gordon in-game is when he's strapped to the electric chair at the end. You're right.

Scarecrow made this game, man. I thought he was the best represented in the game.

...And I looked through that message board to find the Joker one and I did find it... But what I did find even more interesting was how much time these fans spent trying to alter Batman. Lol.

Last edited:
...And I looked through that message board to find the Joker one and I did find it... But what I did find even more interesting was how much time these fans spent trying to alter Batman. Lol.

Welcome to the Internet. :lol: Have you ever heard of Fanfiction?

Last edited:
http://3dvision-blog.com/tag/trioviz-3d/

It seems that we are up for another release of the quite successful title Batman: Arkham Asylum, this time in a Game of the Year Edition for consoles that supposedly will come with TriOviz 3D support (the version for PC is left out without TriOviz 3D support!). The GOTY release for both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will come with some sort of 3D glasses using the TriOviz 3D technology, whatever that is, allowing console games to view the game in stereoscopic 3D format on their normal non 3D-ready TVs. TriOviz 3D supposedly offers better results that quite popular cheap red-cyan anaglyph glasses, as this technology developed by the French company TriOviz is designed to offer natural colors and sharp images without any ghosting and also without the discomfort, fatigue, eye strain etc that are typical for the anaglyph glasses after longer use…

Batman Arkham Asylum in 3D! I may get that.

Latest posts

Back