Batman: Arkham City (spoilers!)

Re: Arkham Asylum Sequel.

I personally enjoy the more "The Dark Knight" looking the Joker is.

Cannot friggen wait.

Actually, he looks as messed up as he did after the final battle in the first one.

I want to be excited about this, but it's pretty impossible when I don't own the first game or the systems that support it.

:(

Oh, right. There's a PC version. Never mind.

Oh my. That does look rather good.

:( But I guess this means they won't be using my pitch for a wicked badass Santa Prisca sequel.

You know what bugs me though? I was expecting a new big bad for the one.

Like Ra's or Black Mask or something.

I want to play a No Man's Land game.

Although the first game was pretty big in terms of spaces you could travel too...I would have no problem waiting 2-3 years for a sequel to this game that was more open.

Like say they borrow from Nolan's films and have Arkham placed in "the narrows" and if the villains have escaped, you obviously have to track them down...but now you have a larger city to do it in. Track down criminals...but as you're doing it thru the city streets...you have to stop random thugs and robberies much like in Spider-Man 2.

I don't know. While I love the first game, I was hoping for something bigger involving Ra's or something like that.

Still....Rockstar gave us the best Batman (and possibly superhero game) in history, so I have faith in them to deliver an amazing sequel and not just a rehash.

My first reaction was..."They're announcing the sequel, already?". I'm of the mind that they should wait a while and experiment a bit, instead of rushing out a second one because the first one did so well.

Wait and see, I suppose.

EDIT: After seeing the video, it definitely seems as though they're going for a game based in a small section of the actual city, now, just like everyone's been asking for.

Last edited:

You know what bugs me though? I was expecting a new big bad for the one.

Like Ra's or Black Mask or something.

Although the first game was pretty big in terms of spaces you could travel too...I would have no problem waiting 2-3 years for a sequel to this game that was more open.

Like say they borrow from Nolan's films and have Arkham placed in "the narrows" and if the villains have escaped, you obviously have to track them down...but now you have a larger city to do it in. Track down criminals...but as you're doing it thru the city streets...you have to stop random thugs and robberies much like in Spider-Man 2.

I don't know. While I love the first game, I was hoping for something bigger involving Ra's or something like that.

Still....Rockstar gave us the best Batman (and possibly superhero game) in history, so I have faith in them to deliver an amazing sequel and not just a rehash.
This is just a teaser announcing the sequel. So we'll have to see what's actually going to be offered when more is revealed.

Remember that
Ra's body disappeared from the Morgue in the first game. He has a very good chance of showing up.

And since Arkham prisoners are loose, we can totally has Mr. Freeze fight!

I hope they add multiplayer. NO not in main game. But the extra modes where it was batman vs an army of villains, why not add robin or something to have 2 people play online or on same console.

Also I hope Ivy's back. Mole does :heart: his Ivy

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back