Can someone make a timeline for assassin's creed? I wanna play the games and watch the movies, but idk what sequences to stop at. Ik that assassin's creed liberation sequence 1 memory 1 through sequence 4 memory 6 takes place before assassin's creed 3 sequence 4 memory 2

Can someone make a timeline for assassin's creed? I wanna play the games and watch the movies, but idk what sequences to stop at. Ik that assassin's creed liberation sequence 1 memory 1 through sequence 4 memory 6 takes place before assassin's creed 3 sequence 4 memory 2
Curious, would the Watch Dogs games/novel take place on that timeline (the first game, at least)? Because Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin's Creed: Origins reference/crossover with Watch Dogs.

Also, interestingly, the Assassin's Creed movie is considered canonical to the video game timeline.

Curious, would the Watch Dogs games/novel take place on that timeline (the first game, at least)? Because Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin's Creed: Origins reference/crossover with Watch Dogs.

Also, interestingly, the Assassin's Creed movie is considered canonical to the video game timeline.
Idk Watch Dogs might be

I have a few questions about the timeline, mainly Asylum and Road To Arkham.

1. Why is the game set in May when a white board in Medical says February?

2. You say Asylum is 2 months after Joker's last breakout yet put the final Joker tape in December.

3. Didn't Arkham City retcon Zsasz kidnapping Cassidy to April

4. Aren't the Villains segments in Road To Arkham happen in a one month span or in 1 night?

1. Why is the game set in May when a white board in Medical says February?
The Arhkam City Story 'Open For Business' states that it's been 18 months since the events at Arkham Asylum. A plaque outisde Wonder Tower in Arkham City stated that the prison opened on November 19th, therefore puts AA in May of the year prior.
2. You say Asylum is 2 months after Joker's last breakout yet put the final Joker tape in December
The game has put The Joker's breakout on 23rd December, and The Road Of Arkham states Batman was finding Joker for 2 months; after knowing that AA is May, this is a complication (a lot of the comic has conflictions with the game). I decided that it was two months since Joker escaped arrest in 'A Matter Of Family' DLC (If this doesn't work, then the comic is a large contradiction).
3. Didn't Arkham City retcon Zsasz kidnapping Cassidy to April
I've heard a lot people talking about this but I've never seen any evidence myself, if you can provide that then it requires a change.
4. Aren't the Villains segments in Road To Arkham happen in a one month span or in 1 night?
The comic claims that he fought Zsasz, Scarecrow and Joker within a month.

Last edited:
The Arhkam City Story 'Open For Business' states that it's been 18 months since the events at Arkham Asylum. A plaque outisde Wonder Tower in Arkham City stated that the prison opened on November 19th, therefore puts AA in May of the year prior.

The game has put The Joker's breakout on 23rd December, and The Road Of Arkham states Batman was finding Joker for 2 months; after knowing that AA is May, this is a complication (a lot of the comic has conflictions with the game). I decided that it was two months since Joker escaped arrest in 'A Matter Of Family' DLC (If this doesn't work, then the comic is a large contradiction).

I've heard a lot people talking about this but I've seen any evidence myself, if you can provide that then it requires a change.

The comic claims that he fought Zsasz, Scarecrow and Joker within a month.
Thank you for the clarification. Also I don't have a photo but I'm pretty sure when you bring up the map for the first time in Cold Call Killer you can see she was kidnapped in April

Thank you for the clarification. Also I don't have a photo but I'm pretty sure when you bring up the map for the first time in Cold Call Killer you can see she was kidnapped in April
I looked into it, lists the attempted murder as 20th April. This seems to be an issue, however it does help with The Road To Arkham.
The only way I see doing this is either to ignore it, or change all dates to coincide with this evidence, with moving dates from the tapes to add the more time on from the listed account. The Zsasz would be moved 119 days after its original place, therefore all dates must be shifted to this system unless a date is specified in the tape itself, eg. Poison Ivy.

I looked into it, lists the attempted murder as 20th April. This seems to be an issue, however it does help with The Road To Arkham.
The only way I see doing this is either to ignore it, or change all dates to coincide with this evidence, with moving dates from the tapes to add the more time on from the listed account. The Zsasz would be moved 119 days after its original place, therefore all dates must be shifted to this system unless a date is specified in the tape itself, eg. Poison Ivy.
This doesn't really work with the scarecrow tapes because then they would be after the game.

This doesn't really work with the scarecrow tapes because then they would be after the game.
True, certain tapes would have to be in the same place for continuity's sake. Just did the maths for the Joker tapes and they end the day after Zsasz, a month before the game, which is better but loosely falls into the canon of Road To Arkham. I'll spend a bit of time figuring it out on my sheets before I update it on here.

I think I saw Poison Ivy's vines at one point, which would place this game pre-Knight since she's dead.

Either this is pre-Asylum or we just can't see Ivy's Asylum makeover at the angles given. I think it's post-City because theres a tweet that suggests that black Deadshot killed white Deadshot, who was an imposter. For continuity purposes, any time a white Deadshot has no option other than to be the real Floyd, I guess we'd just have to say that he's the real one dispite the skin colour.

But, I think, at least City Deadshot is a different guy.

I think I saw Poison Ivy's vines at one point, which would place this game pre-Knight since she's dead.

Either this is pre-Asylum or we just can't see Ivy's Asylum makeover at the angles given. I think it's post-City because theres a tweet that suggests that black Deadshot killed white Deadshot, who was an imposter. For continuity purposes, any time a white Deadshot has no option other than to be the real Floyd, I guess we'd just have to say that he's the real one dispite the skin colour.

But, I think, at least City Deadshot is a different guy.

I actually just read on wiki that it's after Knight but you can really never trust anything on wiki so we'll see

Batman in wearing his Arkham Knight suit in the Hall of Justice statue of him in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. The game is set after Arkham Knight.

I think we can agree to remove Gotham Knights from the timeline, correct?

Batman in wearing his Arkham Knight suit in the Hall of Justice statue of him in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League. The game is set after Arkham Knight.

I think we can agree to remove Gotham Knights from the timeline, correct?
Gotham Knights is looking worse the more we see of it. I wouldn't be surprised if they swept it under the rug quickly and started promoting Suicide Squad more. Still a year to go, so something needs to happen between then to keep a passive audience. Perhaps an Origins remaster. It's the only Arkham game to be excluded from the collection, and it's buggy as hell.

Can we assume, then, that if SS:KTJL is going to be canon post-Arkham Knight, that certain material like Assault on Arkham and some of the comics would now be impossible to fit in-canon? Since King Shark and Captain Boomerang should be dead if both were canon. We have somewhat of an explanation for Deadshot (the white Deadshot was an impersonator), but not those two.

Can we assume, then, that if SS:KTJL is going to be canon post-Arkham Knight, that certain material like Assault on Arkham and some of the comics would now be impossible to fit in-canon? Since King Shark and Captain Boomerang should be dead if both were canon. We have somewhat of an explanation for Deadshot (the white Deadshot was an impersonator), but not those two.
Yes, I had that in mind. Certain Unhinged stories aren't canon based on events in Origins. We'll see when the game comes out but based on what we've been shown so far (Justice League with no Batman, "official continuation") it's fair to assume it's post-Knight.

King Shark can regenerate, so that's explainable. We could create some BS to explain Captain Boomerang as well I'm sure.

Yeah in Gotham Knights Barbara is somehow mobile again and Mr Freeze is evil again and not spending his final days with Nora.

Gotham Knights isn't part of the Arkhamverse, so we don't really have to worry about that. As for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, that is sometime after Batman: Arkham Knight.

Latest posts

Back