Interestingly, the Gotham Knights newspaper 'prop' they gave out to certain fans as a promotional gift said Bruce was 42 when he "died".

For making 100% complete, will you ever add all of the side missions and the Gotham/Arkham City Stories and do a Watching/reading/playing order?

For making 100% complete, will you ever add all of the side missions and the Gotham/Arkham City Stories and do a Watching/reading/playing order?
The only side missions I've added are the ones that should be completed during and benefit the main story of the games, but I'm sure the others will come later. Gotham City Stories: there's a lot of them and will be a complicated task, but I'll find the best place for most of them.

If you want I can help you with the placement of the side missions. (obviusly these aren't official, but I put them in the most logical way)
for the gotham city stories I wish you good luck.

oh almost forgot, what about the order list?

Last edited:
Guys thx to the new State of Play, we know that SSKJL takes place 5 years after Arkham Knight. And that a five issue prequel comic called Suicide Squad Kills Arkham Asylum will come.

So, now that everything is released. Was Gotham Knights an altrnate universe or not?

Gotham Knights was an alternate story.

I'm so hyped for Suicide Squad. I love this universe but sadly Kevin is not with us anymore. This game will hopefully give his iteration of the character the perfect send off; even though we already had that in Arkham Knight, we knew he wasn't gone.

Gotham Knights was an alternate story.

I'm so hyped for Suicide Squad. I love this universe but sadly Kevin is not with us anymore. This game will hopefully give his iteration of the character the perfect send off; even though we already had that in Arkham Knight, we knew he wasn't gone.
It's gonna be so strange to not be able to hear Kevin voice Batman anymore

As for me, the hardest game I've ever played was Super Meat Boy. That game was so frustratingly difficult yet addicting at the same time. I remember spending countless hours trying to complete just one level, only to die at the last second and have to start all over again. But that feeling of finally beating a level was so satisfying! Another hard game is Solitaire cash from joywallet.com. It's a cool way to make money online, but you have to be careful and attentive when you gamble and never bet more than you can afford. You gotta have the self-control, which is hard, to actually win.

Last edited:
Arkham Batman is always changing his suit. I believe there was a book that implied all the Arkham City skins were canon somehow, lol.

Latest posts

Back