Arkham Batman is always changing his suit. I believe there was a book that implied all the Arkham City skins were canon somehow, lol.
Yes and nope, I Read that comic, Hugo Strange was "asking" criminals for a phisical profile of Batman, but since Batman use different tactics to scare the criminals they gave different answers creating the skins we have in Arkham city.

Clever.
The comic was One of the Unhinged or the City Digital chapters I don't Remember now, Sorry.

The Official Arkham Visual Guide
so we have 2 account for the suit, but who cares, both can work. But anyway this means that Arkham Batman is the most Intelligent Batman in the multiverse since he created all the suits, even from other Batmen. This guy continues to impress me.

Mainstream Batman says that '66 Batman is even more prepared than him because he had Shark Repellent which came in handy for the Joker Shark. Lol, this was a wacky comic.

It also confirmed the DCAU and Earth-12 are separate. That's not the DCAU's Batman Beyond but the Batman Beyond comic universe that combine DCAU and Prime Earth continuity.

Anyway the only thing that still bothers me, is that the Arkhamverse still doesn't have a designated Earth, while Injustice does.

Is there a release order for this timeline?
Like a simplified order? There is a very simple order at the top where I explain my reasons for placement, but I could make a more in-depth one.

Release order for the games was 'Asylum, City, Origins, Knight', with a wealth of expanded media in between, most often contradicting each other.

Like a simplified order? There is a very simple order at the top where I explain my reasons for placement, but I could make a more in-depth one.

Release order for the games was 'Asylum, City, Origins, Knight', with a wealth of expanded media in between, most often contradicting each other.
OK

Guys, Just rewatched the Batman Reveal Trailer from SSKtJL and isn't like Batman's costume veeeeeery similar to his Rebirth countepart? If this is true then Batman VOL. 3 #135 is canon.

Latest posts

Back