There is something in the post-story content that "completely recontextualizes the story of the game" but they won't say what it is, only that it shifts everything that came before it, if fans were worried about what the game may severely alter about the Arkhamverse.

Reveal the Justice League are clones, or that the Suicide Squad exaggerated the story to Waller. Please. :oops:

Either way, all that's 100% true is 9 year old Ivy, DLC Joker and Deathstroke and that you "kill" the Justice League. It's a little better at least...
God I Hope so.

RDT_20231222_1729047230498664267195481.png
Something major happens in the post-game narrative that recontextualizes the entire story? Oh man, so happy that in six months they'll release a DLC that fixes the terrible narrative decisions, lol. Probably unreliable narrators based on Miller Ross' comments about the whole thing, which sounds pretty dumb too but oh well. I could be wrong.

Rocksteady previously had cutscenes where Barbara kills herself, Joker is the Arkham Knight and Batman destroys Gotham, so who really knows. The general plot is still accurate though, so all the things we hate do happen. You kill Green Lantern, Flash, Batman and Superman, the last of which defeats Wonder Woman.

Last edited:
View attachment 1540
Something major happens in the post-game narrative that recontextualizes the entire story? Oh man, so happy that in six months they'll release a DLC that fixes the terrible narrative decisions, lol. Probably unreliable narrators based on Miller Ross' comments about the whole thing, which sounds pretty dumb too but oh well. I could be wrong.

Rocksteady previously had cutscenes where Barbara kills herself, Joker is the Arkham Knight and Batman destroys Gotham, so who really knows. The general plot is still accurate though, so all the things we hate do happen. You kill Green Lantern, Flash, Batman and Superman, the last of which defeats Wonder Woman.
I Hope so

Not yet, but update.

While I'm here, the 2022 Batsuit in Arkham Knight is terrible. I know that the description states "I am the shadows" but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give him a shadow, lol.

Not yet, but update.

While I'm here, the 2022 Batsuit in Arkham Knight is terrible. I know that the description states "I am the shadows" but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give him a shadow, lol.

He's doing a cosplay of the darkest knight hahaha.

P.S. Cool to see that here you have a Superman pfp and on tweeter you have a Batman pfp, well what you have left Is a Wonder Woman pfp so that you can have the trinity haha.

Me right now:
giancarlo-esposito-1024x576.jpg
Dude can't say he'll release it on the 22nd and still be working on it. I mean, fair enough but don't put a timeline on it.

Last edited:
Also, how does Arkham Origins Multiplayer fit into canon when Bane is still like he was pre-Origins but Robin is running around?

Latest posts

Back