Batman/Superman Anthology Timelines

What do I even call the Post-Flashpoint timeline since it's got Earth-97 elements? If I'm treating the Flash with respect as an alternate timeline to Earth-89, then Clooney has to be worth something, especially since that reality is probably not being continued.

[Earth-89] [Earth-1] [Earth-97]
[--Flashpoint--] [--Flashpoint--]
.......................^
..............[Tomatoes]

Something like that, perhaps? Ugh, The Flash movie makes everything so confusing, lol. It's like he's creating a universe that overlaps with two other realities, with the centre point being a can of freaking tomatoes. You can't write it off completely either. They confirmed Keaton is supposed to be the same Batman and the film references those events too, so it's still part of the Burton continuity even as an alternate timeline. Plus, the ending implies he didn't even fix everything because there's a Bruce Wayne variant from "Earth-97".
(I'm using Earth-97 because it's the closest we've got to an official word, not because it's canon)

Last edited:
Until they do, but with the wrong things. They have Earth-96 and Superman Returns as separate realities, lol.

Hey, at least Flashpoint isn't part of Batman (Burtonverse)... although they have both the Schumacher films and Batman '89 as part of the appearances of the Burtonverse Batman, which is silly.

Hey, Pro Bot, would you add Batman: the Brave and the Bold 3x03, "Night of the Batmen!" to Earth-97 here and Earth-66 on the other thread?
I had completely forgotten about this. Does anyone know if the character designs for the Multiverse Batmen were ever released anywhere? As small and brief their as their appearance was, they still needed to have full designs for animation. Love to see the Schumacher one in particular.

Earth-789 Batman is still showing up in the comics (with the Zur-En-Arrh persona). I'll have to look into it more, but expect #139-140 to be added at least.

Earth-789 Batman is still showing up in the comics (with the Zur-En-Arrh persona). I'll have to look into it more, but expect #139-140 to be added at least.
There Is Also the Arkhamverse variant.

????
Batman Vol. 3 #135, "The Bat-Man of Gotham: Conclusion" (pg. 27-28)
Batman Vol. 3 #135, "The Bat-Man of Gotham: Conclusion" (pg. 48) [Bruce Wayne (Comic Multiverse: Prime Earth)'s Mindscape]
Batman Vol. 3 #139, "Mind Bomb, Part 1" (pg. 20-22) [Bruce Wayne (Comic Multiverse: Prime Earth)'s Mindscape]
Batman Vol. 3 #140, "Mind Bomb, Part 2" (pg. 2, 5, 7-12, 14-20) [Bruce Wayne (Comic Multiverse: Prime Earth)'s Mindscape]
Dark Crisis: Big Bang (pg. 13)
Yeah, the brackets are really complicated here.

Also, Dark Crisis: Big Bang notes that Superman and Supergirl are Earth's only powered heroes on Earth-789, but the Guardians of the Universe are referenced in Supergirl: Director's Cut. Perhaps there's no Earth-based Green Lantern by the events of that comic, or Barry was simply unaware of others.

Last edited:
They're not technically set on Earth-97, but are seemingly part of the alternate Flashpoint timeline seen in the conclusion of The Flash. It's dumb, but that was George Clooney. Similarly, The Flash was included on the Earth-89 timeline and that's not set on Earth-89 either.

Latest posts

Back