Beast is still dead!

onenewquestion

I can't stop complaining that I am still pi$$ed that the Beast is still dead. When he was initially leaving, I was thinking Ultimate X-Factor, Ultimates, or Defenders. Instead I got this trash. I sent a letter of complaint to the rotton editors for allowing this writer (Vaughn) to write such outlandish trash. They killed him for dummed down versions of Angel, Gambit, and Longshot. Let's kill the brains of the team for intellectual clods because they're cool. I'm never buying this title again. I'll invest in toilet paper, it has a better quality of writing. :lol:

Man, you are going to start everything all over again... You are new here so you couldn't know, but Beast's death was already the focus of an endless circle-like argument with people saying Beast is dead for good and others saying he will be back.

Dark Beast will be a zombie beast raised from death by Apocalypse to be the horseman, Famine

Beast is dead, get over it. And don't bet on him resurrecting too soon since this is the Ultimate Universe. Also, like everyone else has said, Bendis killed him off, like he did with Gwen Stacy. He's the serial killer of the Marvel Universe.

onenewquestion said:
Vaughn's name is on the cover and interior. Are you sure?

Of which issue? Beast died on the last page of #44 I believe - which Bendis wrote. Vaughan has made references to it but he didn't have anything to do with it.

And I'll agree that Bendis's run was...lacking, but Vaughan's has been great.

It's probably just a misprint. My copy of the Blockbuster TPB says that Miller wrote it.

I like Beast's death. I mean in situations like that people die. If they dind't then the so praised increased realism of the Ultimte line wouln't be there.

Yes yes we are. I think that every one on the board has already chosen a side on what they feel about this. Let it go.

i don't care. somebody had to die to make the story that good so at least at wasn't anyone else. nobody was as expendable as beast although colossus is teetering.

Goodwill said:
What if Weapon X planted a new Hank, the blue one, on the team and kept the one with the skin? Hmm...

Yes it sounds like some one was smoking too much when they wrote this or if they write it

Well, I was just kicking around some ideas... Personally, something's wrong mentally with anyone convinced that Beast will be back. I don't see anything realistically feasible accept for Fury covering it up but then we have to do with why and why did he seem like he knew that he was dead...

Goodwill said:
Well, I was just kicking around some ideas... Personally, something's wrong mentally with anyone convinced that Beast will be back. I don't see anything realistically feasible accept for Fury covering it up but then we have to do with why and why did he seem like he knew that he was dead...

and Apocolypse... but we went over this already...

The only way to feasably bring back Hank in any form would be to get into Cloning... and maybe we'd see a Dark Beast from that...

But I don't want Cloning, it was what killed the Marvel Universe for me for a very long while (Clone Saga, Madelyne Pryor, etc)

Latest posts

Back