Beast is still dead!

Well now that Ultimate Reed Richards has created time travel, cant they just go back and stop beast from dying?

Nurhachi said:
Well now that Ultimate Reed Richards has created time travel, cant they just go back and stop beast from dying?

Or use Falcon's Zombie Drugs to resurrect him?

Nurhachi said:
So much would change because of that, and they wouldn't know if the change would be good or not. Reed would know that it wouldn't be a good idea, and definetly wouldn't go with it.

Guijllons said:
But seriously, they are going to bring Beast back somehow at some point.
Is it actually possible to raise hank from the dead believably, or do you think that only his likeness will reappear?
And if it were his likeness in the form of Dark Beast or something, why bother having a likeness of Hank?

If you think about it, Nightcrawler is just as arcobatic as Hank was and he has teleportation. So, in a wierd sense, they did bring back beast. :lol:

To raise him believably would be interesting. If the writer could actually do it with a new twist. Its hard to do revivals with a twist and the arc would probably end with Xavier killing beast and mind-wiping the students. Think about it that way. With all the stress they went through, it would be worse for them if Hank came back. They would go through that whole, "You can't be alive," shpeal and then Hank would have to join the Defenders. I mean, do we really want that to happen? I think not.

If Beast comes back, he better do a good job of it. No hiding, no revival by a god, just something no one has ever thought of before. If the writer can bring him back in a way unheard of, then I won't be mad.

I like Hank, but this is what bogged down 616.

Wait, how many people has Pheonix revived? Maybe New Beast will just be a Psychic Construct willed into reality by Pheonix. Wait, that sounds familiar....

TheCell said:
If you think about it, Nightcrawler is just as arcobatic as Hank was and he has teleportation. So, in a wierd sense, they did bring back beast. :lol:
So they 'brought back' Beast way before he died? Yeah, that's weird alright.

I've been trying to drop big hints about this for ages, and it's been fun reading your comments, but I know someone who knows someone and that someone had told the someone I know, (who as I said beforehand that they know), that Beast is definately coming back.

END OF LINE.

Hello Meg It's Jon said:
I've been trying to drop big hints about this for ages, and it's been fun reading your comments, but I know someone who knows someone and that someone had told the someone I know, (who as I said beforehand that they know), that Beast is definately coming back.

END OF LINE.
End of line? Where did it first begin?

Now, here's something to speculate. What if in "Singer's run", Beast comes back somehow there? Unless, HMIJ, you know WHEN he returns. :D

Hello Meg It's Jon said:

END OF LINE.

OK, I retract all earlier comments - this is definitely LSJL.

Welcome back! :D

Hello Meg It's Jon said:

END OF LINE.

Quit playin' around, ok? That's the worst thing I've heard since I found out Colossus was gay.

Dank U Veddy Mutch "E"

BTW, I am bound by the "Don't give away future plot lines or you'll get your lose your teeth" ethics of comic writers.

Oops I've already told you about Beast...

Mhat Mam Mi Moing Moo Mo Mow?

Hello Meg It's Jon said:
Dank U Veddy Mutch "E"

If there was any doubt, that should've erased it.

Fair warning right now. You guys better cool it before any trouble begins. You have a problem, settle it through PM's.

I'm sure goody didn't mean to be mean by that, i'm not going to attack him or anything. The comment just... surprised me, I guess..

I'd still like an explaination.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I'm sure goody didn't mean to be mean by that, i'm not going to attack him or anything. The comment just... surprised me, I guess..

I'd still like an explaination.

Although it comes across as awkward at best, I don't think he meant anything by it. He was disappointed that Colossus might be gay, I remember...I don't remember why though.

Latest posts

Back