Beast is still dead!

I know this is the second one and was restarted again. I thought that people had already let this issue go. I just wanna know who started it again.

Dr.Strangefate said:
What the **** is that supposed to mean?!

Yeah, I apologize for that comment. I didn't really mean to be malicious, I just wanted to compare a radical change to this new Beast idea. I mean, like I've said before, Millar had Colossus gay to give him new character options, I understand that, but still, to this very recent issue, we haven't seen much more than jokes about his sexuality. I'm sorry I offended you, it's just the first thing that popped into my head.

Last edited:
It would totally work... That's what Whedon did with Colossus (Yes, this time I know what I'm talking about since I read the first arc of Astonishing... You can't jump on me this time)!

Goodwill said:
It would totally work... That's what Whedon did with Colossus (Yes, this time I know what I'm talking about since I read the first arc of Astonishing... You can't jump on me this time)!
Its no where close to being the same thing of what I was saying, but ooook.....

In the 616 I don't really mind resurrections so much. We know it's gonna happen sooner or later, we know Jean is gonna be back in under two years so it's expected. And when Colossus was brought back I was glad of it. (Oh, and my folks have just come back from Greece and were regaling to me the sheer scale of the sculpture, phenomenal)

But as we see in the 616, a resurrection is done for a reason, but deaths aren't. Well, no story driven reason, its just shock value to which we've all become numbed to.

If Beast does come back - no matter how they do it - it has to be for a reason that was in some way connected to his death. For a reason that the universe will again find some sort of order, illusionary as that order may be.

longshotjimlee said:
I have no idea. :innocent:

Somhow Im not surprised :evil:

Where the hell have you been all this time man?

Latest posts

Back