Bendis: "I smell an Ultimate Deadpool comin’"

Yes, the Bugle is still part of Peter's life, however, it hasn't really be dwelled on, not even in the Team-Up issues, where Ben Urich took him to see Strange... We'll need to see more of that Bugle before we can move on to something else. Perhaps his new girlfriend will come from the Bugle so we can kill two birds with one stone.

Also, the Geldoff arc wasn't so bad, it was just a different approach to something that Bendis really wanted to write, however, I'm not really sure how it's going to play out anymore because everything got changed up... The whole origin of Geldoff is really up in the air and I would love to see more of it, but it won't happen.

OK, So Ultimate Deadpool is happening get used to it :sick:, shame we couldnt get a mini though :arrgh: that would of rocked! :rockon:

But how do you guys think his apperance is gonna be, how would he deal with Spider-man, could an apperance by Bullseye also be around the corner if DP is coming to Ult Spidey.

I just say we kick Spidey out for a whole arc and have a Merc War, Ultimate Silver Sable included!!

Now that would be crazy!! :crazy: :p :crazy: :p

Widdle Wade said:
OK, So Ultimate Deadpool is happening get used to it :sick:, shame we couldnt get a mini though :arrgh: that would of rocked! :rockon:

But how do you guys think his apperance is gonna be, how would he deal with Spider-man, could an apperance by Bullseye also be around the corner if DP is coming to Ult Spidey.

I just say we kick Spidey out for a whole arc and have a Merc War, Ultimate Silver Sable included!!

Now that would be crazy!! :crazy: :p :crazy: :p

Widdle Wade made it :) Welcome.

Again, I also wish there was a mini and now it just seems like UDP is going to be thrown away as soon as his little appearance is over :(

Just for kicks, I was thinking of a good way to introduce Deadpool in the Ultimate Universe and what if he was sent to track down Banner.... Ultimate Deadpool/Ultimate Hulk team-up would be entertaining.

Welcome Widdle! I wish you many a posts around here. :)

Also, Deadpool will likely be a villain of Spider-Man's but I really doubt that he's motivated by himself. Perhaps he is a pawn of Kingpin when the dust settles in the Warriors Arc?

Goodwill said:
Also, Deadpool will likely be a villain of Spider-Man's but I really doubt that he's motivated by himself. Perhaps he is a pawn of Kingpin when the dust settles in the Warriors Arc?
I'd prefer it if he's just a mercenary. It fits his character, that he's in it for money

Also, welcome Widdle!

Thanks for the welcome guys, yeah it would make sense if he was a pawn of the Kingpin, cause in the 616 universe he used to work for Kingpin as a mercenary until Bullseye took his job. :roll: (Maybe Elektra and Deadpool should team up and show Bullseye whos better!)

But I like (LOVE!) the idea of the sending Deadpool to track down Hulk. If they ever make a Ult Hulk series they should bring him in a supproting character. First he gets sent to bring him back but then he starts helping out, svaing Hulk when hes Banner. :rockon:

How about Deadpool joining the Ultimate X-Men!! I know hes not right for the team but thats exactly why it would work!! :crazy:

Isn't funny how most of our new members have come to the site just because of this thread? Deadpool's a more interesting character than he puts on.

I am very excited to see Ultimate Deadpool come. It is great that he is being introduced because he is such a badass character. He should also be a great match for Spider-Man when he comes. I wonder under what context he'll come and how he will play into Spider-Man's gallery of rogues and such.

By the way, I'm new, so, hey! :D

Nick Kal said:
I am very excited to see Ultimate Deadpool come. It is great that he is being introduced because he is such a badass character. He should also be a great match for Spider-Man when he comes. I wonder under what context he'll come and how he will play into Spider-Man's gallery of rogues and such.

By the way, I'm new, so, hey! :D

Welcome Nick Kal.

BTW I really hope Deadpool doesn't get labelled as a Spider rogue.

Hes a character all on his own so i hope he doesnt become a part of Spidey's rogues :sure: , I mean he has his own Rogues Gallery in the 616!! :rockon:

I'll try find a pic of his X-Men costume, an dpost it up here for all to see, and hey if I dont find one on the net I'll just scan it in 8)

TheManWithoutFear said:
Welcome Nick Kal.

BTW I really hope Deadpool doesn't get labelled as a Spider rogue.

Thanks for the welcome.

I think that Deadpool will definitely be labelled a Spider-Man rogue until we see him branch out. When I watched the Spider-Man: The Animated Series show when I was younger I always looked at Kingpin as mainly a Spider-Man rogue, when he was more so a Daredevil rogue. It was all I had know of him at that point. Hopefully, for those of us who no more about Deadpool, he'll get more exposure and he won't just be a Spider-Man rogue but the baddest character around who battles with the X-Men and even Juggernaut.

Id like him to meet Juggernaut of the Ultimate Universe.

Imagine the meeting,

Juggs: Hey your that reject that got away from the project!
DP: and your that big metal tin can they used to shake around!
Juggs: stop teasing me, we arent at the Weapon X facility anymore!!
DP: heh
Juggs: Im the toughest here!! Get here!!
DP: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Jus jokin'!!

Nick Kal and Widdle Wade - welcome.

There's a new member intro thread in the site news forum - please introduce yourself there. :D

Thanks for the welcome Bass :D

BTW did anyone check out the Ultimate Deadpool competition on mercwithamouth.com a couple of months ago! :shock: Gave a really cool look into what the fans thought DP should look like! :rockon:

There was some really cool designs!! 8)

Latest posts

Back