Bendis: "I smell an Ultimate Deadpool comin’"

Dr.Strangefate said:
Okay, so he's going to be in the same arc as Silver Sable... hmmm

What I'm wondering is if both of them work for SHIELD, or just Sable... They are both for the most part Mercenaries, if I remember correctly, so It would make sense that if someone wanted to take someone in a high position out, they would get both of them...

What I'm betting is that either they are hired to eliminate the threat posed by Spiderman, or that they, and spiderman, need to take down a big badguy....

Oooh... Maybe one of these two took down the plane with Peter's dad in it... hmmmm....

I hope Wade still has his sense of humor, id bet he pisses Spider-Man off.

I need threads merged. Keep the name of this one though.

I'm scared it doesn't seem as if Bendis is close to Nicieza. I hope he knows who the master of writing Deadpool is. We now know nothing of Deadpool is he going to have the regenerative powers or is he going to be a normal merc? hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm scared...

TheManWithoutFear said:
I need threads merged. Keep the name of this one though.

I'm scared it doesn't seem as if Bendis is close to Nicieza. I hope he knows who the master of writing Deadpool is. We now know nothing of Deadpool is he going to have the regenerative powers or is he going to be a normal merc? hmmmmmmmmmmm I'm scared...

What i'd like for him is to have been a human criminal who gets tested on by Weapon X to see if they can duplicate Mutant Powers into humans... they manage, and then he is given a job by SHIELD for Black Ops Mercenary work

Dr.Strangefate said:
What i'd like for him is to have been a human criminal who gets tested on by Weapon X to see if they can duplicate Mutant Powers into humans... they manage, and then he is given a job by SHIELD for Black Ops Mercenary work

i like your posts up above...sounds good, i was under the impression that sable would be after deadpool(or vice versa) and spidey would be in between or they both would be after spidey.

Dr.Strangefate said:

I like the idea of that origin...nice

The Captain said:
I always thought Deadpool could be used for an UXM issue. With your response to my question about him, I wonder. Do you have any plans for Ultimate Deadpool?

YES. THIS YEAR IN FACT.

so will he get his own kind of series( a short one), or show up in warriors/ arc afterwards?????????

Was this a Question for Brian Micheal Bendis??? Did he answer the latter one about his own series or short one??

Bendis is already written Half of the Silver Sable/ Deadpool arc, so thats pretty good.

Deadpool wont be appearing in the Warriors arc as that happens before his 1st apperance.

I wanna know the answer to the question on whether or not Ultimate Deadpool will get a short or ongoing series after his apperance in Ultimate Spider-man. Did anyone get the answer??

Widdle Wade said:
I wanna know the answer to the question on whether or not Ultimate Deadpool will get a short or ongoing series after his apperance in Ultimate Spider-man. Did anyone get the answer??
There will be no other ongoing. That should give you the answer! :wink:

Widdle Wade said:
Do you have a source for this answer ICEMASTERTRON?? :sure:
Yes. It's somewhere on this site. Good luck finding it.

It has already been said by Joe Q. that they're staying at 4 ongoing. UFF, UXM, USM, and The ULT's. And then rest is minis.

What about a mini?? Is that possible, something in the style of Ult Elektra, and I wouldnt mind waiting till after Ultimate Galactus cause I know an Ult DP would totally rock :rockon:

Widdle Wade said:
What about a mini?? Is that possible, something in the style of Ult Elektra, and I wouldnt mind waiting till after Ultimate Galactus cause I know an Ult DP would totally rock :rockon:
Ofcourse it's possible. Just need someone to do it.

icemastertron said:
Ofcourse it's possible. Just need someone to do it.

If only Mark Millar wasnt leaving Marvel in June!! :arrgh: and Gail Simone is locked up in a contract with DC comics, She woulda been perfect in reimagining Deadpool for the Ultimate Universe, she did a good enough job doing it for the 616 Universe with Agent X, So what would she do with the Dp version.

Joe Kelly is most probably never gonna return to the character, after Marvels total lack of respect for his efforts on the original ongoing...so Im gonna write that out.

Maybe an all new writer could breath some life into DP with an Ultimate title, what about Alan Grant he did some good work on Lobo over at DC, wonder what he do with a slightly similiar character such as Deadpool.

This would be a funny arc if it was a ripoff of the movie Mr. and Ms. Smith, where DD and SS are husband and wife, with no knowledge that the other is a mercenary until they're hired to kill each other :p

Nurhachi said:
This would be a funny arc if it was a ripoff of the movie Mr. and Ms. Smith, where DD and SS are husband and wife, with no knowledge that the other is a mercenary until they're hired to kill each other :p
Haha! :lol:

That would be cool. :D

I second that!! Deadpool is much bigger a character than Silver Sable to share the spotlight with her!!

Latest posts

Back