Betty Loves Fury?

Do you think that Nick Fury and Betty Ross are romantically involved now?

• Total voters
Dredged up for fun

From the 'Ultimates 2 HC', interview with Hitch and Millar:

MM:
"Did you see that little panel where Fury and Betty hold hands?"

BH:
"I should do; drew it. Are you paying attention to who you work with here?"

MM:
"From issue three we'd planted the seeds that she was secretly sleeping with Nick. He's an old friend of her father's and it was a little background thing we had in our heads, but never really made a big deal of. Offices always have secret relationships, and this was the secret in the SHIELD office. It also makes the Banner scenes in the previous issues a little more complex. Read them again with this in mind."

Wow - I enjoyed stirring the pot a little here months ago, the way I enjoy trying to convince people that professional wrestling is true, while not actually believing it. I have to admit - I didn't actually think it was true. Millar/Hitch, as a team, did not waste any panels, but I really thought this was more of a 'I am about to die, so I'll hold the hand of the random person next to me' moment than anything else.

The interview was interesting.

Its funny - my favourite 'DVD extras' in these volumes are the interviews that have never appeared anywhere else (like in the first Ultimates HC), not a re-printing of unused (but promo or internet posted) art.

err.. is it too late to vote 'yes'?
Where is MWF so I can see his reaction? Where is he so I can laugh at him? And D!B? :lol:

and my apologies for any internet indiscretions you may have sustained for your conviction! :)

Good point.

I apologize also for any ridicule I or anyone else here have heaped on you for vote.

...****.

Latest posts

Back