Betty Loves Fury?

Do you think that Nick Fury and Betty Ross are romantically involved now?

• Total voters
Ultimate Houde said:
But then she cheated on him by trying to wake up Quicksilver

Quickie is a monogamous guy. He'd never cheat on his sister.

TheManWithoutFear said:
1. Orson Scott Card's Ultimate Iron Man
2. Vision's Gender
3. Betty + Fury
4. Reed Richard's expandable brain
5. Ongoing Daredevil Series

It's up there...

Add Mask Squinting as #6 and you got the makings of another Classic MWoF Poll. :rockon:

But ponder this:

Joanie loves Chachi. :neutral: Think about it...........

Yeah......bump for teh newbies in hopes that many-a-silly answers and speculations will raise MWoF's ire again. :lol:

Last edited:
If I'd have thought about it earlier, I'd have offered Hitch money to work it in to the last issue...

Because Ult. 2 #13 is gonna be 48-pages of Betty/robot arm Fury on their honeymoon.

Plus a couple of pages for Pym's poorly attended funeral.

:lol:

Who let's these old polls just up and reappear?
Well... I don't mind some of them reappearing at least the n00bs are looking through old threads. Plus, some of them like this, are still questionable. Er... wait this topic wasn't even questionable to begin with.

There's nothing going on with Fury and Betty.

Well... I don't mind some of them reappearing at least the n00bs are looking through old threads. Plus, some of them like this, are still questionable. Er... wait this topic wasn't even questionable to begin with.

There's nothing going on with Fury and Betty.
There are going to be so many tears and outrages on this site when they start making out in issue 13.

Last edited:
Betty loves mother-****ing Fury's mother-****ing snake, if you know what I mean. *winkwinknudgenudge*

You're all ****ing crazy.

Betty loves Archie.

bvd168.jpg

Last edited:
Do you think that Nick Fury and Betty Ross are romantically involved now?

Kinda doubt it. So I voted no. But could they be in the future? Maybe. The events of issue number nine might be a clue.

Latest posts

Back