Blade (TV) News/Speculation/Spoilers

TheManWithoutFear said:
Just saw the trailer...

...Not so good...

Does Marvel realize that they have to exceed expectations not just put something out. People are gonna be comparing this to Buffy and say that Buffy was better.
That's because people are morons. As long as they don't try to replicate the style and humor of Buffy they should be fine

TheManWithoutFear said:
Buffy didn't have style... or humor...
They have a kinda of style as in how th characters act and such, and humor as in that they don't treat the threats that serious, they are always joking around. As long as blade stays away from that and be more original there will be no comparing among fans.

By watching & listening to the trailer, it seems that this is a reboot of the franchise, hoping to build initial viewings off of the popularity of the movie trilogy…

aka, a cash cow…

Last edited:
Well, the trailer didn't do much for me. However, I'll probably give it a shot. If the pilot and the following episode don't impress me, then I'll stop watching.

Chances are the piliot will be really good, but will fall apart as each episdoe comes out... just like the mtv spider-man

Yeah....that's what my gut is telling me. But I still gotta give it a chance. It's only fair...........

I mean I thought a show about about the teenage years of a boy from Krypton was gonna suck too. And well....................................

So I've seen a couple new trailers and commercials......

Yeah---its still gonna suck.

I'm just not buying this guy as Blade. Yoiu can't just put dark glasses and black leather on a brotha and say he's Blade. Plus--none of the action even seems up to par.

Last edited:
Victor Von Doom said:
I'm just not buying this guy as Blade. Yoiu can't just put dark glasses and black leather on a brotha and say he's Blade. Plus--none of the action even seems up to par.
Sooo true.

I'm going to give this one episode and see. Though I still doubt it will change my mind.

Victor Von Doom said:
Exactly. I mean even MWoF went to see X3. :wink:
Exactly. Least something was seen to give an actual opinion. :wink:

I do like some of the other actors, though. The girl who's supposed to play the double agent and the girl who wants to see her dead. I forgot their names, but they seemed like they were doing better then the Blade actor in the trailer.

small little tid bit:

its said that blade will be riding a Harley-Davidson Night Rod...and this is a nice little bike to...another on my hobbies...i like my bikes too 8)
060328_blade.jpg

http://www.rubbermag.com/news/0603/060328_02n.html

It was okay. It went on too long and got boring.

The acting is weak. I can't really buy him as Blade. Maybe he just needs more time to get comfortable with the character.

I might watch a couple of more episodes but so far I'm disappointed.

And there are lycans now too....that's stupid. Underworld rip.

And what is with the snorting the vampire ash to get their powers like MGH.

Last edited:
It blew. Just as I thought it would.

I'm gonna catch a couple more episodes just to make sure my assesment is solid. But as of right now....if I had my way...I'd cancel it.

I enjoyed it enough to want to see the next few episodes. Definitely wasn't blown away, but it was 1000x better than Blade: Trinity (ok, so that's not much of a feat, but still... :p ).

Latest posts

Back