Blade (TV) News/Speculation/Spoilers

I'm watching it right now, not awful but not great, and I noticed when that chick was talkin' to the guy paranoid of vampires, she says "So what you're gonna tell me werewolves exist now too?", and the guy says "That's my collegue, Marc Spector's area of expertese."

Iceshadow said:
I'm watching it right now, not awful but not great, and I noticed when that chick was talkin' to the guy paranoid of vampires, she says "So what you're gonna tell me werewolves exist now too?", and the guy says "That's my collegue, Marc Spector's area of expertese."

I didn't catch that. Hmmm Moon Knight huh?

i think Sticky is great in some of his earlier roles but i dont find him to be a decent Blade. this show just isnt producing anything worth comin back to.

Re: Blade Series Discussion (spoilers)

CANCELLED!​

Jill Wagner said:
Just wanted to say thanks again to all of you who supported me and Blade the Series. I was just informed today that there will be NO 2nd season of Blade the Series. I really enjoyed playing Krista and i hope that i did her justic at least for one season! However, that is not the end of Jill Wagner's acting career. I will keep you guys posted on what's next for me. Again i say thanks for the support. Hey, there is always the DVD right????

Re: Blade Series Discussion (spoilers)

CANCELLED!​
Like I didn't see that coming. Or anyone.

Poor Blade. He's just doesn't have "it".

Edit:
Now watch someone somewhere go:

"OMG N000000z! Blade was teh r0xx0rz! I am sad, yo....

.......big boi girl".

Last edited:
This never looked interesting. Blade's not the character who can make it big.

I wanted to see it.

Only saw one trailer but was waiting for it to come to uk tv.

Now its been cancelled i guess I wont get to.

Oh well no big loss i just hoped it was going to be another buffy or angel.

Same here. Especially hearing the guy who played Blade talked.

But hey, the show got me a free bag at WW Philly. :p

you wanna hear Sticky talk, go and pick up a Onyx Album,

i have not seen the show, but i will pick up the dvd to support my man, Sticky.

Monday Blade starts in uk on bravo at 10pm

it might be bad like others say but I still want to watch it.

Watched the first episode today.

I loved it. Only thing I did not like is in the first fight you could see wires. But that was a small glitch and I enjoyed the rest of the episode. So far looks like they were wrong to cancel.

but that's just my thoughts

Latest posts

Back