Bleach on [adult swim]

I don't really want to watch this, but there are a few scenes I would like to see animated. So, can anyone tell me when the episode where
Ichigo almost turns into a Hollow and gets Zangetsu? Because the panel in the manga where he jumps out of the hole covered in bandages with the Hollow mask on is MADE OF AWESOME and I wanna see it animated.
That scene is coming up in a few episodes.

You should watch the Soul Society arc. It's really good.

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! I think I am going to tune in for the Soul Society arc.

This series has so many "Hell Yeah" moments. Ichigo is the most badass person in existence.

Like that time in the manga he stole the phone of the gang leader and then used it to call an ambulance for the punks he was about to fight. Hell yeah!

Hmm, do I have to put notes on episode 19 in a spoiler mark thingy?

The crap!?!? They absolutely ruined the thing with Zangetsu's name. I was expected for some cool like static noise or having Zangetsu's lips moving without sound coming out. But nope! His name is revealed! Which completely ruins the scene in the next ep... >.>

Oh, and something about episode 18... was it me, or were Orihime's wonderbewbs gigantic throughout the entire episode? In every scene she was in, my eyes just wondering to her chest. o_O

I picked up volume 9 yesterday... and columes 11 and 12. Eh? Well, I had a gift card to Barnes and Nobel for $25. I went in expecting a huge selection of graphic novels to buy, but they had two shelves of 'em. I was so dissapointed... My much-closer Borders has an entire two-sided aisle of them. Why couldn't I have a gift card for them!? ;_; On the bright side, they had tons of manga. I wanted to read a bit of Naruto and One Piece to see if they interested me, but I was being rushed out the door and deicded to put off lokking into those series a bit later and just picked up some of Bleach.They didn't have volume 10, so I just kinda skipped ahead. I'll pick up 10 next week at the comic shop, and then read the next two volumes over the next two weeks. (I like to pace myself with this series).

Also got another copy of the second USM TPB. Because my original copy had pages falling out. *sighs* That makes three TPBs that have done that... am I too rough on them or something?

Okay, Orihime seems absolutely horny. First at the end of volume 8 she got excited at the fact that Ichigo's body was unoccupied. Then in volume 9, she's thrilled how Ichigo lands with his arse over his head for her to see. I know that wasn't the intent, but that's how I took it. XD

Pretty big coincidence to find Yuichi there, isn't it...?

Ganju reminds me so much of Kon. o.o

Hmm, do I have to put notes on episode 19 in a spoiler mark thingy?
Hmmm, up to you really, just don't spoil anything big.

The crap!?!? They absolutely ruined the thing with Zangetsu's name. I was expected for some cool like static noise or having Zangetsu's lips moving without sound coming out. But nope! His name is revealed! Which completely ruins the scene in the next ep... >.>
Oh yeah, this pissed me off, ****ing VIZ.

Okay, Orihime seems absolutely horny. First at the end of volume 8 she got excited at the fact that Ichigo's body was unoccupied. Then in volume 9, she's thrilled how Ichigo lands with his arse over his head for her to see. I know that wasn't the intent, but that's how I took it. XD

Pretty big coincidence to find Yuichi there, isn't it...?

Ganju reminds me so much of Kon. o.o

Well Orihime does have a thing for Ichigo, I believe that it's played up more in the manga than the anime.

Yea

I watched episode 100 for the fun of it on youtube friday, and realized that Bleach, Naruto both got there influence from Dragon Ball Z

I can't stand to watch another Dragon Ball Z epic type story.

Yea

I watched episode 100 for the fun of it on youtube friday, and realized that Bleach, Naruto both got there influence from Dragon Ball Z

I can't stand to watch another Dragon Ball Z epic type story.

Bleh, Episodes 60 something to 109 are filler and not that good. While both shows have similarities to DBZ that's because they fall into the realm of shonen manga. These types of stories share very similar themes, as for it being an epic...maybe, I can see Bleach going on for another two or three arcs, but who knows?

Funny that you say that, Iceshadow, most people I know think the Soul Society arc is bland and the Bount arc is much better. :p

And now for something completely different.. Ichigo/Orihime is cute. I love it much more than Ichigo/Rukia.

Funny that you say that, Iceshadow, most people I know think the Soul Society arc is bland and the Bount arc is much better. :p

And now for something completely different.. Ichigo/Orihime is cute. I love it much more than Ichigo/Rukia.

The only good moments are when the Captains fight, otherwise it kind of drags. Better than the Naruto fillers though.

Cool fanart too.

Been awhile since I posted in here, but I was finally able to catch the episode tonight. It was pretty good (Kuukaku has teh big b00bs), and didn't drag too much. Anyone else's thoughts?

Hmm, I think that I'm going have to turn this into the Bleach manga and anime discussion thread...

So for those of you that read the manga what do you think of the current developments?
I really hope that Grimmjow doesn't become a good guy, right now it doesn't seem like it will happen, but it's still plausible.
I really like how Ishida is using other types of Quincy weapons, and how Chad's abilities are similar to those of a hollow.

I ordered the other day and came today Bleach complete series 1 dvd boxset. I've only watched first two episodes so far but i'm loving it, Next week in fact I'll order complete series 2. Only problem i have with it is I really do not like the opening However the closing is great and Yay dvd has textless opening as an extra.

I ordered the other day and came today Bleach complete series 1 dvd boxset. I've only watched first two episodes so far but i'm loving it, Next week in fact I'll order complete series 2. Only problem i have with it is I really do not like the opening However the closing is great and Yay dvd has textless opening as an extra.

Make sure you skip the filler arcs.

Make sure you skip the filler arcs.

Knowing me I'll buy them. I'm a completest if buying tv shows regardless. It's why I've bought garlic jr saga in DBZ so many times (God did that suck)

Latest posts

Back