Bleach on [adult swim]

Knowing me I'll buy them. I'm a completest if buying tv shows regardless. It's why I've bought garlic jr saga in DBZ so many times (God did that suck)

Garlic jr saga was awesomeness! It was a harmonious throwback to the show before we were flooded with massive beam attacks and power levels and we weren't flooded with self loathing characters desperately waiting for Goku or Vegeta to save the day. It was very reminiscent of Dead Zone and Worlds Strongest which are The best DBZ movies by far.

Garlic jr saga was awesomeness! It was a harmonious throwback to the show before we were flooded with massive beam attacks and power levels and we weren't flooded with self loathing characters desperately waiting for Goku or Vegeta to save the day. It was very reminiscent of Dead Zone and Worlds Strongest which are The best DBZ movies by far.

It was horrible as it doesn't fit at all and created a bunch of bad plot holes. Garlic jr himself sucks as did the spice boys. It was a horrible saga by far. As for "we weren't flooded with self loathing characters desperately waiting for Goku or Vegeta to save the day." how many times during it does Gohan whine for daddy? I lost count. Now had they had used a new main villain and at least tried to make it fit and be entertaining great.

But Piccolo saving Gohan every other episode in a saga and confusing twists ruined it.

But I shall stop before this goes too off topic.

Ok I'm up to episode 15 or 16 or season 1. (Last episode I watched ended
with the two people from the Soul Society on the roof tops saying they found Rukia and grinning
)

So I have a question first. What's the deal with the flashbacks on this show? I think they are from the characters prospective but I'm not sure if I'm right. The first time i saw one and dialogue was different I was thinking "Wait, that's not happened."

I think Rukia is my favourite character on the show. The scenes with her drawings are just awesome :lol::lol: Plus I just like the character. Though Uryu (not sure if splet that right) could be cool if he is what i think he is, the vegeta of this series.

Also :x They changed my ending. Now I hate both the opening and closing credits.

This one I loved :

[youtube]zYXqrGxIMlM[/youtube]

This one they replace it with is no where near as good IMO :

[youtube]NnlSeJIPaO4[/youtube]

Mole, it's an anime show, they change the opening every season, and the ending is changed every half season.

I know. I just hated change as it was for a song I really don't like. Now on dvd i skip music all together which isn't a reflection on the show just my personal taste does not like songs. Still :D hopefully next change will be for a song I like.

Was there really a need to copy and paste your previous reply?

Finished series 2. God damn it it ended in a way that made me go "ok time for next episode ........ oh :(" Now I have to wait till at least August to get and watch series 3. Also
Yoruichi was a girl? :shock: MIND ****!

But yeah series 2 felt a lot like a different show, At least in my opinion. More blade on blade action, A much more solid overall story, The Super Sentai homage/parody was good. One bad points to me were : No Kon :( , Also I had been waiting since series 1 to see Byakuya vs Ichigo and just as it starts the series ends AHHHHHHH.

I enjoyed it more than series 1 and can not wait for series 3.

Latest posts

Back