Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day

the only thing I didn't like about it was they were trying to be more funny then kickass, like in the first one but over all a good movie( how could you not laugh at all the mexican jokes){wow it's saying I'm spelling Mexican wrong}

the only thing I didn't like about it was they were trying to be more funny then kickass, like in the first one but over all a good movie( how could you not laugh at all the mexican jokes){wow it's saying I'm spelling Mexican wrong}

They were some of the best:

Romeo: Why can't i help you guy? Its because I'm a Mexican aint it?
Connor MacManus: How dare you, sir, you insinuate such a thing! The fact that you're a greasy spic has nothing to do with it.

Romeo: Who ordered the whup ass fajita?
Murphy MacManus: What?
Connor MacManus: Whup ass fajita?
Murphy MacManus, Connor MacManus: That's ****in' stupid.

Romeo: Are you saying I look gay?
Murphy MacManus: No. You just hail from a colorful...
Romeo: You don't know me. You think these make me look gay?
Irish Gun Dealer: You look like you might have seen one up close.

It sounds worse than the first one.

Ding Dong mother ****ers! DIIIIIING! DOOOOOOONG!

hehe, I forgot about that one

That's why it was funny.

I enjoyed the film, wasn't as good as the first one, but a fun waste of time.

of course its as funny as the 1st, its all about the rope

Connor MacManus: Creative! It's a creative plan!
Murphy MacManus: It's ridiculous! Probably based on some stupid **** ya saw in a movie! And here I am AGAIN all tyin' myself up with rope! What is the deal with you and rope? Honestly!
Connor MacManus: It happens ta be a useful thing!
Detective Duffy: You didn't get this from a movie... did you?
Murphy MacManus: Well?
Connor MacManus: The "Eiger Sanction," Clint Eastwood! And it worked like a ****ing charm for him!

This movie was awesome. Good fun just like the first. I think Boondock Saints gets put up on this pedestal and people had extremely unrealistic expectations. I never even saw Boondock Saints until about 7 months ago, and I saw the sequel about 2 months ago. I felt it was a great way to return to these two bad ass Irish superheroes/anti-heroes.

Funny to hear people talk about Dafoe not being in it.

I can't wait for the 3rd one, I hope it happens. Julie Benz has quite the MILFy quality about her.

This movie was awesome. Good fun just like the first. I think Boondock Saints gets put up on this pedestal and people had extremely unrealistic expectations. I never even saw Boondock Saints until about 7 months ago, and I saw the sequel about 2 months ago. I felt it was a great way to return to these two bad ass Irish superheroes/anti-heroes.

Funny to hear people talk about Dafoe not being in it.

I can't wait for the 3rd one, I hope it happens. Julie Benz has quite the MILFy quality about her.

OMG, she so does. I've never been enamored with a red-head my whole life until that point.

Yeah she just annoyed me on Dexter, but when I saw her on this movie it was a wake-up call.

I don't watch the show, but I bet my wife knows all about it as she is the resident Whedon-head of the household.

I never got a chance to see this in theaters, and when it came out on DVD I wasn't sure if I wanted to pay 20 bucks for it. I love the first movie and the commercials made this look awesome (and I love Clifton Collins JR), but the fact that this was originally supposed to go straight to DVD, got pretty negative reviews, lacks Willem Dafoe, and was probably made largely due to pressure from fans, made me think that this probably wasn't that good. I want to see it but I don't really want to pay for it.

I don't know what to say without giving away some amazing surprises, but you need to see this if you liked the first.

Latest posts

Back