Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Kazakhstani TV personality Borat is dispatched to the United States to report on the "greatest country in the world." With a documentary crew in tow, Borat becomes more interested in locating and marrying Pamela Anderson than on his assignment.

I will so be watching this.

I'm a big fan of Sacha Baron Cohen but mostly his Ali G character.

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/borat.html

^ shows clips and trailers.

Ali G sucks, but this movie actually looks credible. For one because I love when people impersonate Russian or Like accents.

Re: Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhst

Ali G sucks

When I first saw him I thought so too, and had no idea why people thought he was funny. He was on Conan and they showed one of his interviews.

But I must have just seen a bad clip or something, because Howard Stern plays stuff by him all the time and he's hilarious.

Re: Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhst

The character Borat is really funny and I'm looking forward for this movie, the trailer is just priceless. I think it's from his earlier DVD, but there is a small clip where he says he find it weird taht women can vote but horses can't, It's just hilarious.

When I first saw him I thought so too, and had no idea why people thought he was funny. He was on Conan and they showed one of his interviews.

But I must have just seen a bad clip or something, because Howard Stern plays stuff by him all the time and he's hilarious.

yeah not every Ali G moment is funny but 90% of them are funny and when its funny its gold.

I can't ****ing wait for this movie. I laugh everytime I see the commercials.

"What's up, Vanilla-Face?"

I am cool like the current texas weather.

EDIT: 65 degrees

Indeed. Anybody from my state is already cool. Hmm....VVD is also, but thats only because he lives in St. Louis.

Yeah, this movie looks pretty good and it will be number 1 or 2 at the box office. Haha, vanilla-face.

"In anticipate of this Oscars event, my twelve year old son Hooeylewis has set off travelling here on foot from Kazakhstan with his wife and two childrens. If he arrive in time I have promise him that he can make romance explosion inside most beautiful actress in world, Liza Minelli."

-- Borat in last week's Entertainment Weekly

This moviefilm is gonna be great. Hi-Five!

Last edited:

Ya think?

Doc, you have been own3d.

Man, have you guys seen how Borat is fairing on Rotten Tomatoes? Not only is it at 100%(albeit, with only 15 reviews, but still), but the general consenceous is that it's one of the funniest movies ever made.

Doc, you have been own3d.

Man, have you guys seen how Borat is fairing on Rotten Tomatoes? Not only is it at 100%(albeit, with only 15 reviews, but still), but the general consenceous is that it's one of the funniest movies ever made.

Yeah, the critic for The Boston Globe usually only gives **** ratings (the highest) to artsy films. Sideways is his favorite film of the last five years, but he recently stated that Borat is right up there with it(!!!)

I can't wait.

Latest posts

Back