Britney Spears Has Been Kidnapped By V!

Remember, remember the fifth of November, The gunpowder, treason and plot, I see of no reason why gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

VFORSPEARSVETTA.jpg

I don't think I will never watch this film.

I think that Doom is just mad because he can't keep up with the latest celebrity gossip.

Quiet you McRip-Off.

It's just that celebrity gossip has gotten so trivial and out of control that I don't care. Britney shaves her head? So what? It's not like she's a star anymore. In the past few years she's turned hersefl into the new Anna Nicole. A no talent blonde whose revealed her real hillbilly side----do what ya gotta do to keep your name in the paper.

At least Natalie looked hot.

Quiet you McRip-Off.
HE IS NOTHING LIKE ME!!! NOTHING!!!
It's just that celebrity gossip has gotten so trivial and out of control that I don't care. Britney shaves her head? So what? It's not like she's a star anymore. In the past few years she's turned hersefl into the new Anna Nicole. A no talent blonde whose revealed her real hillbilly side----do what ya gotta do to keep your name in the paper.

At least Natalie looked hot.
Agreed on all counts.

:heart: Natalie I love you! Your restraining order can't keep me from proving my love! :heart:
But Doom, that guy is trying so hard to be like us, I mean, can't we give him something...like a slap to the head?
I'll do it.
Fine. I guess there's nothing wrong with a little idol worship.
Certainly not.
You can make retarded clones of him or something. I won't waste a throat punch.
Throat punching is fun.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Anyone see raw mention and show picture of her bald?

Latest posts

Back