Bruce Timm Universe Adoration Thread

No they were a mixture of the show's history and the current DC comics history. It had a Hush story when Hush was never in the show. There were other reasons for this I can't remember of the top of my head.

So they're not canon, then? Just because Hush was never in the shows but introduced in the comics wouldn't rule them out as non-canon, but if there are other reasons I can understand that.

No they were a mixture of the show's history and the current DC comics history. It had a Hush story when Hush was never in the show. There were other reasons for this I can't remember of the top of my head.

Ooooooohhhhhh. I thought they introduced him. I haven't read them. I was told by my LCBSO owner they were

Last edited:
That's why I said it was creepy. I hated it in the cartoon but this is too much.

That's why I said it was creepy. I hated it in the cartoon but this is too much.

It is creepy, but if it was established in the cartoon itself, I wouldn't call this "too much", since it's just reiterating what happened in the show and using it for a plot point. It makes sense in that regard. I still just don't get Bruce hooking up with Barbara. Granted obviously she was older when it happened, but he still knew her (and helped train her) since she was a teenager. That's just... creeptastic.

It's the whole her cheating on Dick and then miscarrying the child that is bugging me.

Awesome fan film

[video=vimeo;104495781]http://vimeo.com/104495781[/video]

Bumping a long dead thread cause I know you guys like timelines. the YouTube channel I work with is all about the DCAU and we just released our video on when it's newest film (Batman and Harley Quinn) takes place in the greater DCAU timeline! I didn't see any thread for that specific movie so I figured here is the best place. Check it out!

Latest posts

Back