Brushes with Famous people (or, making an *** of yourself in front of people you <3)

Yeah, the Macho Man is Downer's Grove born and bred. I forget who (an uncle or something?) went to school with his brother, The Genius.

I met Randy "Macho Man" Savage in a Jewel once. He stopped to get his 2 floozies some food. Surprisingly mellow guy.

I also thought I met Lou Ferigno (sp?) of tv's Hulk fame. I asked him if he was Lou, he said he was. But later I heard that the real Lou is deaf and that he talks kind of funny. Now I think it might have been some other really big guy just screwing with me. :(
Did he look like this:

aa_lou.jpg

Re: Brushes with Famous people (or, making an *** of yourself in front of people you

I've met myself.

Pfft. Big deal - I met myself one time, totally put the moves on, and ended up getting myself in bed that night.

And I was great.

Re: Brushes with Famous people (or, making an *** of yourself in front of people you

The only person I've met "by accident" (Not at a convention) was P Diddy/Sean Combs. I was in a club and he bumped into me, said "Oh, sorry, man" and I just said "Hey, you're P Diddy! No problem!" and he just smiled, waved and kept walking.
You're lucky he didn't bust a cap in you.

P Diddy doesn't bust caps in people. That's what he has a posse for.

He must have been posseless that night. He seemed genuinely pleasant for the whole three seconds I was around him.

He must have been posseless that night. He seemed genuinely pleasant for the whole three seconds I was around him.
No. He always has a posse, but sometimes he doesn't want people to know his posse is there. So he hires a secret ninja posse! They were on the ceiling above you waiting to bust a cap if you stepped out of line. Or you know, the ninja equivilant of cap busting - ninja star tossing.

I met Ric Flair, who was in the supermarket, buying a birthday cake for his wife, and hitting on my Mom of all people while she was the cashier in the line.

I've never seen my Mom flirt before, it's an odd thing to watch her do that.

I was scared.

I met Ric Flair, who was in the supermarket, buying a birthday cake for his wife, and hitting on my Mom of all people while she was the cashier in the line.

I've never seen my Mom flirt before, it's an odd thing to watch her do that.

I was scared.

I used to live in NC. Flair is always a big deal there in his home state. One time they came to Ft.Bragg and I was assigned as extra security. He was flirting with a couple of the women there.

That's a smooth bastard.

I met Kristen Kreuk.

Well, actually, I saved her from an oncoming truck and now we're dating. Yeah. So there.

(How is it that I'm the first one to post this after 3 pages? :lol: )

Latest posts

Back