Brushes with Famous people (or, making an *** of yourself in front of people you <3)

Re: Brushes with Famous people (or, making an *** of yourself in front of people you

I'm 33 years old.

I worked for MicroSoft from june of 1998 to september of 2002, I worked for Nationwide Arena from November of 2002 to July of 2005.

And what were you doing for all of of October 2002? Hmmm? HMMMM????

Re: Brushes with Famous people (or, making an *** of yourself in front of people you

I bet she was assassinating world leaders for suitcases full of money.

*cough* I'd tell you, but then I'd have to leave your wife a widow. >.>

*cough* I'd tell you, but then I'd have to leave your wife a widow. >.>

Well, this is a win-win situation.

I spoke on the phone with one of the guys in The Dark Knight.
Hes one of the black dudes sat at the table when Joker comes in to discuss getting rid of Batman.
I used to write music reviews for a now defunct site a couple years back and he and his music producer got in touch and just chatted with me about my thoughts on his record over the phone.
dudes name is Chucky Venice. wait, hes not really famous i guess but still he wants to be :D

chuckyv.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back