Buffy Season 8 Comic series

Up until just now? Remember Anya died because of his involvement with Buffy. This could be an arrangement with the Vengeance demons. This death will only add more fuel to the fire, i think.

Last edited:
Up until just now? Remember Anya died because of his involvement with Buffy. This could be an arrangement with the Vengeance demons. This death will only add more fuel to the fire, i think.

Well I was just basing everything off what's been happening so far in Season 8. He was second-in-command of Buffy's army...things were starting up with Renee...etc. Assuming that he's slightly over Anya (I say assuming since one doesn't tend to ask someone out when they're still in mourning), what other motive would he have to betray her?

I still think it's impossible for Xander to be Twilight. He'd have had to have been in two places at once in the first arc.

Ok, as the Joss n Co have finally run out of ways to torment Dawn-as-a-giant, culminating in a battle with Mecha-Dawn... They have turned her into a Centaur.

Dawn Summers: Punching Bag of the Buffyverse.

In other news, FRAY!!!!

Ok, as the Joss n Co have finally run out of ways to torment Dawn-as-a-giant, culminating in a battle with Mecha-Dawn... They have turned her into a Centaur.

Dawn Summers: Punching Bag of the Buffyverse.

And, from what I've heard, there's a third transformation (Hence Thricewise). Still, Dawn deserves it. Whiny ***** that she is.

In other news, FRAY!!!!

Aw man. So glad to be back in the future. I'm really curious about the significance, though. . .

I just read the Fray for the first time in perpetration for this new arc. It was seriously the awesome.

Fray is now one of my favorite Buffyverse characters.

I am excited for this arc.

I just read the Fray for the first time in perpetration for this new arc. It was seriously the awesome.

Fray is now one of my favorite Buffyverse characters.

I am excited for this arc.

Any fan of the Buffyverse that hasn't read Fray is doing themselves a disservice.

Eh, I think this whole season has been subpar and nothing more than a marketing ploy.

Granted, all comics should be a marketing ploy, but this is seriously showing it's nothing more than a marketing ploy.

Eh, I think this whole season has been subpar and nothing more than a marketing ploy.

Granted, all comics should be a marketing ploy, but this is seriously showing it's nothing more than a marketing ploy.

*shrugs* I'm really enjoying it.

Angel, on the other hand, is subpar. That's a marketing ploy. I read it for completeness sake, and it has its moments, but overall, it's been meh.

Angel, on the other hand, is subpar. That's a marketing ploy. I read it for completeness sake, and it has its moments, but overall, it's been meh.

I agree to an extent. The first few issues really annoyed me, they seemed so far from what Angel was supposed to be it was annoying. The last couple have not been so bad, so fingers crossed it will get better.

Latest posts

Back