Buffy Season 8 Comic series

I agree to an extent. The first few issues really annoyed me, they seemed so far from what Angel was supposed to be it was annoying. The last couple have not been so bad, so fingers crossed it will get better.

It doesn't help that it's difficult to read. I often have re-read the issue just to understand what the hell's going on.

I'd blame the writer, but honestly, he did a phenomenal job on Spike: Asylum and Spike: Shadow Puppets. I don't get it. . .

The last couple of issues has been good, but it just feels off.

But I think it took Buffy awhile to get really good.

Yeah, issues 9 and 10 seemed to be a step in the right direction, especially after the First Night arc. Holy hell, was that pointless.

Angel's only got six issues left anyways. Ten if you count the Spike: After the Fall spin-off.

Yeah, issues 9 and 10 seemed to be a step in the right direction, especially after the First Night arc. Holy hell, was that pointless.

Angel's only got six issues left anyways. Ten if you count the Spike: After the Fall spin-off.

Really? Angel's a mini-? Or a maxi-, I guess you'd call it?

Really? Angel's a mini-? Or a maxi-, I guess you'd call it?

Yeah, it's a maxi. 16 issues.

Technically, Buffy's got an end, too. Issue 40 ends Season Eight. Of course, Whedon's been talking about Season Nine now, so. . .

Thought ya guys didn't have this for a sec. Any way, I know who Twilight is, it's
Spike
!

If you didn't know: ANGEL After the Fall will be 17 issues long. ANGEL Aftermath will be 5 or 6 issues long.

Last edited:
Thought ya guys didn't have this for a sec. Any way, I know who Twilight is, it's
Spike
!

If you didn't know: ANGEL After the Fall will be 17 issues long. ANGEL Aftermath will be 5 or 6 issues long.

Spike?
Really? And, how may I ask, do you know that?

Oh my God.

That is the worst way to describe universal evolution ever.

And this does not tie into Angel IDW universe at all either. But oh well, at least they are trying to tell a story.

Latest posts

Back