Burn Notice (Discussion/Spoilers)

This season so far has been really cool. Every episode is non-stop fun, super cool spy action with comedy bits written in...AWESOME.

And having Michael Shanks guest-star was mind blowing. It's such a different role from his usual in the Stargate series, but man did he pull it off with flying colors. His maniacal laugh is scary, but nicely done.

We know that the people Michael is working for are a hell of a lot better than he is. It's why they're always like ten steps ahead of him. I mean, seeing what they could do in the first few episodes...you can see how good they are at their craft.

So with that said, letting Michael take his car (in the last episode), they knew Michael would do something to try and see what was in the crate. They *let* him see. Probably to tease and taunt him. Because if they really wanted to keep the gun a secret, they would've taken another vehicle and not let Michael prepare it ('cuz you know they know he did.).

Anyone else pissed that we're only getting two more episodes? I thought the show was doing good enough to get a bigger order than last season. :cry:

Anyone else pissed that we're only getting two more episodes? I thought the show was doing good enough to get a bigger order than last season. :cry:

Last time it didn't come back in January, this time it is.

So we are getting more episodes.

Yeah, Baxter. Like the other shows, it was renewed for 16 episodes for the second season.

Ahhhh. The last promo made it sound like that was it until next summer.
Yeah, I was confused at first, but then I remembered that it's just the mid-season break and that episodes 10-16 will start up again in January.

I don't think we'll get a Christmas episode out of this, but you never know.

Yeah, I was confused at first, but then I remembered that it's just the mid-season break and that episodes 10-16 will start up again in January.

I don't think we'll get a Christmas episode out of this, but you never know.

Hanukkah on the other hand...

The mid-season finale was great.

But we might not have to wait until January for more episodes. Not entirely sure, but they said the show returns "this winter."

Let's cross our fingers.

The mid-season finale was great.

But we might not have to wait until January for more episodes. Not entirely sure, but they said the show returns "this winter."

Let's cross our fingers.

I love this show but I hate being left on that type of cliff hanger

Burn Notice is the new MacGyver.

And unlike defusing a bomb with a thumbtack and a piece of gum......the tips that Michael Weston gives us are actually true and useful.

Need to easily break a lock? Turn a can of compressed air upside down and instant freon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back