Burn Notice (Discussion/Spoilers)

I am liking the idea of having Seymour around when they guys need him. I like him. And the awkwardness of Mike/Fi from "the morning after" was great throughout the episode. :lol:

I look forward to next week's episode when Mike is stuck in a bank robbery. I love how they have the preview showing by having Sam on a date telling her, "Hahaha. I have to help out a friend. He's stuck in a bank robbery. No, seriously!"

Season finale was great. I'll miss Victor. I liked him a lot in the show. Seeing "Victor: The Client" made me laugh. Kinda glad Carla's dead. Fi shooting her was awesome though.

I expected for a second for Mike's brother to be part of who burned him, just because I expected some sort of twist. If what the guy who burned him told the truth, it's going to be interesting to see what happens now. I doubt this will be the last we see of that guy, of course.

Good news though is that season 3 begins in June. Only 3 months to go.

Season 3 premiere:

[hulu]AL5eMn3PSg0ZZmXg-tMf9w[/hulu]

It was a bit obvious that Harlan wasn't as he seemed, but I was hoping that he actually would be a good guy and become someone Michael could call on later, like have him as someone in his crew and all.

Still, thought the season premiere was a good one and teases us as to how Michael life has changed so much without Management in his shadow.

Last night's episode was good. Love the new dynamic with the detective gunning it for Michael. I think that's going to be a very good part of the show for this season.

bn_dvd3.jpg

Season 3 out on DVD now, Season 4 begins TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!

I can't wait for this show to reach syndication, it's one of those shows you can watch over and over.

The season premiere was excellent. It feels great to have the show back on the air.

Now, the guy who Michael is working for now... I've seen the actor somewhere before, but I forget where. And when he met up back with Fi, I figured it was only time before she hit him and made up quick. That is one hell of a crazy relationship.

The season premiere was excellent. It feels great to have the show back on the air.

Now, the guy who Michael is working for now... I've seen the actor somewhere before, but I forget where. And when he met up back with Fi, I figured it was only time before she hit him and made up quick. That is one hell of a crazy relationship.

I felt it fell a bit flat, The whole south America thing felt out of place. I think it would be better if the whole episode focused on where Michael was with the end where he met back up with Fi and the whole craziness to tease the next episode which would be about the bikers

Latest posts

Back