Buzzscope Previews The Ultimates 2 #9

Guijllons said:
What was on the cameras wasn't teh full story, that much we can say for certain. But it feels a tad convoluted to have Tony hack them. But, y'never know.

Not to mention something very similar was done back in Avengers V1 #something-or-other (the beginning of the whole "teen Tony" thing. Which, if you think Card's UIM is bad...), when Tony Stark was being mind-controlled, turned evil, killed someone (a nanny) in the Avengers mansion and doctored the surveillance camera footage to make it look like Hawkeye did it.

I don't know if Tony is the traitor or not, but if he is, I bet he can disable all the rocketmen at a push of a button thanks to a hidden flaw in the spec he'd have given to the Ultimates.

On another topic, you've seen this horde of flying reservemen? Plus several giant men and Rocketmen.

This mysterious enemy from issue 10 will need to bring a lot of fire power (or some wicked plot device) to the table in order to push the Ultimates into "their darkest hour".

Wonder how it affects the statu quo in the future, too. This is more firepower than we've ever seen. Considering this seems to take place after all the currently running Ultimate title that involve the Ultimtates, it's okay. But it raises the stake for future stories.

Last edited:
Imagine if the traitor goes all "Order 52" on the Ultimates and the Reserves attack them and the Triskelion.

That would rock.

There was something else I was going to say, but can't remember.

Quicksilver's probably running to see whether the prisoners are still imprisoned. It would be cool if he came face to face with Cap or Thor.

icemastertron said:
Hmmm

Not saying I think its Tony, but what if he has technology with his suit to hack into the cameras at Hawkeye's place, and make it look like it was Cap? That was just a thought that popped in literally a few seconds after reading the post.

There are a lot of ways around something like surveillance cameras. If you promise not to tell anyone, Ice, I once stole my manager's shirt from his office's closet to wear on Halloween. The tapes were taped over/fooled with by someone afterwards. I didn't even get scolded.

If Wanda is behind this i'll burn all my marvel comic books....

and WTF? ANOTHER DELAY??? WTF??? I mean.... it's not possible... what does he do in his work time? go fishing or something?

That's it, I'm sick of waiting. I'm gonna go commit seppuku in my bathroom.

Tell Millar and Hitch I'll be waiting for them in Hell. With a gun.

Great preview. Looks like the real action is finally about to start.

Entropy said:

Can I watch?

Last edited by a moderator:
Entropy said:

Is the gun neccessary? I doubt it. But this is one of the best sentences ever.

i think the triskelion is destroyed because a helicarier crashes into it. i havn't a clue about the reserves, though.

oh, and bass the gun of course is necsary.

Last edited:
Considering the now-worded page, I think its AIDS that destroys the Triskelion.

That and the Ultimates finally work out that Nick Fury is black.

Once that happens - he's back to cooking grits, eating chicken, picking cotton, and dancing.

Bass said:
Considering the now-worded page, I think its AIDS that destroys the Triskelion.

That and the Ultimates finally work out that Nick Fury is black.

Once that happens - he's back to cooking grits, eating chicken, picking cotton, and dancing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU ARE THE NEXUS!
and is the page realy worded now?

Latest posts

Back