Buzzscope Previews Ultimate X-Men #65

TheManWithoutFear said:
The Magneto/Havok interaction and whatever the X-Men are saying.
When you click on the page, keep the mouse over the preview. At the corner right, something will come up that you can click on to make the image larger.

That will work if you haven't tried it.

Well, that put a different spin on my theory. Now Magneto doesn't even need to be hidden nearby for my theory to work.

Mystique as Magneto using Forge machine and perhaps drawing on Polaris power can explain what's happening while the real Mag is escaping in a totally different direction.

E.Vi.L. said:
Well, that put a different spin on my theory. Now Magneto doesn't even need to be hidden nearby for my theory to work.

Mystique as Magneto using Forge machine and perhaps drawing on Polaris power can explain what's happening while the real Mag is escaping in a totally different direction.
Yeah, that would be cool. Nice work. Again, I don't think he's running in a different direction. I hope he's gonna do something that's gonna shake things up a bit.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, that would be cool. Nice work. Again, I don't think he's running in a different direction. I hope he's gonna do something that's gonna shake things up a bit.
I'm telling you, guys, he's gonna
hide in the attic of the Bluth family's model home, and convert to Christianity. Just you wait and see!

yeah, and thats why magneto gave mystique the helmet... and why she might die right there!

nice thinking!

EDIT: so THIS is how Thor is gonna escape, along with how the triskelion is gonna be destroyed. Guess I was wrong

Last edited:
marvelman said:
EDIT: so THIS is how Thor is gonna escape, along with how the triskelion is gonna be destroyed.
No, it's not.

contains spoilers for Ultimates 2 # 7
Iceman froze Cap's pasty *** immediately before the mutant breakout begins. If it were simultaneous with the attacks seen in Ultimates, then Cap should also locked down in SHIELD custody, together with Thor and the other inmates. Until we see Magneto leave the Trisk', the attempted breakout in UXM is still a separate, controllable situation from the surprise attack in Ultimates #8.

Last edited:
Again, as DB has put it, and it makes the most sense, this happens during the 6 weeks between Ultimates #6 and #7.

It's puzzling when this actually happens because Black Widow has the armor and the Trisk is being broken into and what not. It's nuts and hopefully Vaughan will clear up something soon.

Goodwill said:
It's puzzling when this actually happens because Black Widow has the armor and the Trisk is being broken into and what not. It's nuts and hopefully Vaughan will clear up something soon.
Vaughan doesn't need to clear anything up. DIrishB is probably right but it could happen anywhere during Ultimates 2 Vol.2 Black Widow having armor? has nothing to do with it.. just means it happens after 2:1 but we knew that with the Thor comment already.

icemastertron said:
Again, as DB has put it, and it makes the most sense, this happens during the 6 weeks between Ultimates #6 and #7.
Hello? Anyone reading me? This is the best answer, and again, the one that makes the most sense. We know its after issue 4 because of Widow having the armor.

Latest posts

Back