Cable/Deadpool Series Discussion (Spoilers)

Your only pro registration cause Deadpool is, right? Its a joke on how big a fan your are to Deadpool

Hey, that's a great idea!

But honestly, the registration means heroes might become agents of the United States, which possibly comes down to...

Pros:
01. Professional Training.
02. Government Support.
03. Weekly Paychecks.

Cons:
01. Publicly Known Identity (or at least known to the government).
02. No Longer Independant (possibly).
03. Accountability.

I lean more towards the pros. Besides, just look at the Fantastic Four and the Ultimates.
The Fantastic Four are publicly known, which I don't believe has ever become an issue.
The Ultimates are a government team, which hasn't been a problem to the heroes.

But I believe international heroes should be excluded from the registration.

Last edited:
Give Deadpool some support in IGN's character battles!

http://comics.ign.com/articles/735/735257p1.html

And should I remind you...

wolverine088cover7wb.jpg

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I really liked this issue/ I downloaded it expecting crap, but I think I'm gonna buy all th eback issues/future issues of CW:C&DP. This was stellar.

Cable has balls of steel.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I really liked this issue/ I downloaded it expecting crap, but I think I'm gonna buy all th eback issues/future issues of CW:C&DP. This was stellar.

Cable has balls of steel.

This issue was a totally different dynamic on the characters. It was done very well because the backdrop that these characters interact in has changed dramatically. I'm not telling you not to pick up the back issues but this isn't the issue to set the standard under. Very good but very different.

TheeGreatOne said:
This book is still good but not as good as it once was. I hope after Civil War it picks up again.
I thought the Domino (even though I enjoy her company in the pages) arc was a complete bore and I hope to avoid any dealings with Cable in his new country as I can't help but feel "been there done that" when it's brought up.

However... The Civil War tie-ins are some of the best issues to come out of this series to date. I don't know how you could not like it.

Civil War is over.

Someone sabotages a nuclear plant and Cable comes to the rescue. He bodyslides by two and accidently brings Deadpool with him. He then contains the nuclear cloud but is knock unconscious. Meanwhile we see Six-Pack deployed to set off EMT's in Rumkeistan (er whatever). Comcast does some investigating and finds that someone is setting Cable up. Cable bodyslides to get back to his country and again takes Deadpool with him. As he confronts the six-pack Comcast and Irene discover who set off the blast. The Six-Pack announce their newest member when Deadpool shoots Cable in the back of the head.

2.5/5

Not the most detailed summary but damn am I getting bored.

First off bodyslide by two to force the two nonfriends together again... yawn.

How many times is Domino gonna make an appearance working for different people and crossing paths with Cable? Just put her on Cable's team already.

I don't know about this anymore...

33 wasn't exactly the best issue. It all seemed like it was meant to set up the "suprise ending". Except it was kind of obvious throughout and we've all seen next months cover already. So it really seems like a wasted issue. I'm sure the next one will be better. I liked seeing Domino again and would like to see her as a regular on the book, but the rest of the six pack I couldn't give a flying **** about(with the exception of Deadpool, of course). I did like that Deadpool finally got the drop on Cable. He's been a puppet/flunky for way too long.

I felt kinda bad in this issue. Cable has been a jerk manipulating Deadpool, but I really wonder if he has the best intentions for Deadpool.
Even after Deadpool kicked his *** in the last issue, he still trusted Deadpool.

Do you guys think that Cable meant what he said, that Deadpool could do so much more at Cable's side? Kinda sounded like Cable wanted Deadpool to be his right-hand... or did Cable just want to keep his puppet?

And Deadpool only tazered Cable, he didn't shoot him.

Something's going on, there has to be. Cable knew that Deadpool wasn't on his side in the civil war, yet still brought him to the white house with him. I wondered why he did that... I found out. Just like I thought, Cable had something up his sleeve.
Now once again, Cable knows Deadpool's the enemy... but still brings him along. Why? Cable has to have something up his sleeve again.

Also, I don't think that "mystery" guy on that blurred video monitor was Deadpool.

Last edited:
To Cable, Deadpool is a charity project. He doesn't need anyone to do his dirtywork. I think it was said in a previous issue is the best thing for the world is to keep Deadpool occupied so that he's not doing pyscho homocidal things.

But why just him then? i mean he's not the only Homicidal maniac around.

But why just him then? i mean he's not the only Homicidal maniac around.
Yeah, but Deadpool is the only one he's genetically linked to. Plus he has tried to reform other psychos before. The Osama equivilant Haji Bin Barat(I think that's his name) for instance.
The issue was boring.
Yeah. That's the only real important point about this issue. The next one will be better.

They leave Cable in the middle of the street. They cut the power to the capital city in Rumkestan or whatever and the citizens find him and carry him to the hospital.

Irene and Comcast are desperately trying to find him. Six Pack are getting away, Domino feeling extremely guilty.

Cable pulls a Jesus Christ and rises up restoring power to the capital saving them from the dark ages.

He then confronts Six Pack, kicks Deadpool out of the country permanently, and Domino finally just switches over to his side.

The news has a field day explaining the truth behind everything including the U.S. Goverment sending Six Pack to commit these acts. Domino confesses to everything.

Irene puts together that this was all Cable's plan possibly to just reunite with Domino. She gets upset.

3.5/5

Put aside the Jesus parallels and the art is really annoying me. This issue was good and it's about damn time Domino just gave in to Cable. I can't wait to see how this triangle turns out between Cable/Domino/Irene.

Next few issues focus on Deadpool possibly with minimum Cable!! :twisted:

Latest posts

Back