Cable/Deadpool Series Discussion (Spoilers)

Yes it it was actually good. I thought recently it's been more miss but I loved this issue. Less soul searching and very funny. Agent X is (well was) badass. And I can't wait to see what Deadpool does with Agency X.

Let there be a Bob: Agent of Hydra mini. :rockon:

Wait was?..he's dead?

Can ya give me a quick summery? this weeks comics havent been brought in in my locoal shop yet.

Hydra was working on a device that could give or cure various different diseases by re-writing a person's biological make-up. Agent-X was hired to get rid of the machine, but it was tested on him during his assault on the headquarters and he was given severe artritis. Because the artritis is now genetically a part of him, his healing factor won't get rid of it.

Sandi and Outlaw contacted (the still 3-inches tall) Deadpool to rescue Agent-X, whom at this point had been missing for 2 or 3 weeks... Deadpool would only do it if they flashed him, so Deadpool and Weasel found the Hydra headquarters Agent-X went to.

Deadpool broke in and threatened (and applied) a weak-willed Hydra member with bodily harm in order to help get to where he needed to go quickly... meet Bob, Agent of Hydra. Deadpool and Bob found where Agent-X was being kept, and behold... Agent-X is about 800lbs.! Turns out that Hydra gave Agent-X an eating disorder to keep him occupied.

During the fight with Hydra, Deadpool returned to his normal size. He, with Bob and Weasel, got Agent-X out of there on one of Hydra's planes. They used the machine to take away Agent-X's eating disorder, but he had a problem... it was going to take Agent-X a while to get back into shape and he had alot of bills to pay, so he couldn't afford to take any sick days. So he made Deadpool an offer... Deadpool is now in temporary control of Agency-X!

Meanwhile, back at Agency-X, Sandi and Outlaw have been taken hostage by T-Ray who's out for not only Deadpool's head, but Agent-X's too!

Last edited:
Finally got to read it..it was awesome.

Oh and Agent X's new costume is cool and i also noticed he's sporting a sword now(he was mainly a gun guy) and deadpool running agency x for the time being should be cool hopefully bob will join..or at least some Taskmaster goodness down the line.

CABDPL039.jpg

that cover is horrible

Thanks for that link, Ice. Ron Lim is pretty good.

That's the incorrect cover for issue #39; this is the correct cover

blogcabdpl039ccovdl7.jpg

Marvel's completely messed up. They even have the wrong cover and summary for issue #38.

Last edited:
Thanks for that link, Ice. Ron Lim is pretty good.

That's the incorrect cover for issue #39; this is the correct cover

blogcabdpl039ccovdl7.jpg

Marvel's completely messed up. They even have the wrong cover and summary for issue #38.

Woo ive missed T-Ray

I dunno just starting conversation

can ya give a summary?
No. I suck a summeries.

Well to make it short: Deadpool finds the girls, gets knocked out, fights T-Ray, some argument over Deadpools origin (even through the forth wall), Deadpool is about to win, T-Ray uses black magic, Deadpool throws his katana at his head supposedly "kills" him, T-Ray teleports out, the girls thinks Deadpool is great, happy days at the Agent X agency. The End.

3/5 from me.

If you want it more detailed you have to wait for someone else to post.

Last edited:
T-Ray does a good recap scene briefly going over their history of being the same person and now he thinks it's a good time to take revenge out on him.

Deadpool's kicking *** in some supervillain pub looking for him. Then after threatening to blow up the stock of alcohol they tell him where T-Ray's at.

Irene and Comcast are discussing Cable's morals again and his role on the new X-Men team.

Deadpool, AgentX (massive), and Bob! Agent of Hydra go look for him but Deadpool thinks it's best to go after him alone. After entering the wrong farmhouse he goes into the right one.

And the fights on. Since I have not gotten my hands on back issues I'm not so familiar with T-Ray but it seems here that since Cable cured Deadpool of the "dark patches" of his memory Deadpool knows the truth that he's actually the Wade Wilson. Deadpool wins after T-Ray makes a slight comeback using black magic and redeems himself infront of Sandi and Outlaw. T-Ray disappears.

Back at Agency X they see on the news that Providence is being terrorized by an alien invasion (See X-Men) so they make plans to go there because Cable again is missing.

4.5/5

Why the **** not? It's everything Cable/Deadpool used to be and seems to be heading in a great direction. Please let Bob: Agent of Hydra get a limited. All of the scenes with him were hilarious. Deadpool goes over shooting Agent X but can't because he's helplessly fat and Bob: Agent of Hydra because it'd be as easy as shooting fish in a barrel..."... which on second thought seems kind of fun." *Looks at Bob* who looks back and obliviously asks, "What?"

Latest posts

Back