can you handle the challenge?

nigma

MWoF did a thread a while back and I tried to find it but to avail so I made another one.

Pretty much its a swap type thing. I read one of your titles in exchange for you reading mine. Any title. Any company.

Anyone want to accept my challenge?

Last edited:
Walking Dead is done by Image, written by Robert Kirkman, with art by Charlie Adlard. Probaby the best zombie comic going, with 2 trades, and a trid being released soon wich almost perfectly synchs up with the title.

Wanna hear something funny? I get everything on your list, except for NYX. Some of it monthly, some of it in TPB, but I get it all.

It was a four-issue mini I really loved it. They juz released the tbp a little bit ago, or are going to.

you wanna try that then?

spidy india vs. walking dead

nigma said:
It was a four-issue mini I really loved it. They juz released the tbp a little bit ago, or are going to.

you wanna try that then?

spidy india vs. walking dead
Hrmmm.... Zombies vrs an Urdu speaking Spiderman>

Sounds like one hell of a fight. How about we do out prospective trades, V1 and the mini collected?

he doesn't speak urdu its Hinidi/Punjibi (its a pet peeve)

???V1 and the mini collected????

nigma said:
he doesn't speak urdu its Hinidi/Punjibi (its a pet peeve)

???V1 and the mini collected????
You pick up The Walking Dead V1 and I pick up the TPB of the mini.

And I went through American public schools. You're lucky I've heard of Urdu in the first place.

Baxter said:
And I went through American public schools. You're lucky I've heard of Urdu in the first place.

:lol: , i blame it on the american media who made the US think that all brown people spoke Urdu.

nigma said:
:lol: , i blame it on the american media who made the US think that all brown people spoke Urdu.
Honestly, I've never even heard the word Urdu spoken.

This gives me an idea. Today I'm going to ask people what they think Urdu is, and write down the results. I'll put it up in a few days.

Good luck, I might enjoy this. and I'll pick up v1 on my next comic run.

Hint: religion = language
Muslims = Urdu
Sikhs = Punjabi
Hindus = Hindi

TheManWithoutFear said:
Good thread. If I wasn't leaving soon I'd take the challenge :?

For where?

Here's one,my LCS(Rob Curley,Sub City Comics,Dublin)writes a book called Freakshow,its shipping internationally via Diamond,publisher is an Irish firm called Atomic Diner.Pretty damn out there,but good nonetheless.50's PI book.Any takers?

i think MWoF is going to Basic training if im reading his post's right

and Patriot let me know when it hits the US, well talk then.

BAXTER:

you, my man, are like a proafit, sent from the undead to turn a follwer into a beliver and a preacher. so my man, you rock. i'm in love with this title. "The walking dead" it might be in black and white, but thats what makes it so great. i ended up buying the 1st and i went back the next day and bought the 2nd

nigma said:
BAXTER:

you, my man, are like a proafit, sent from the undead to turn a follwer into a beliver and a preacher. so my man, you rock. i'm in love with this title. "The walking dead" it might be in black and white, but thats what makes it so great. i ended up buying the 1st and i went back the next day and bought the 2nd

I've been meaning to pick that up for a while now. Maybe sometime this summer...

moonmaster said:
I've been meaning to pick that up for a while now. Maybe sometime this summer...

summer, SUMMER, SUMMER!!!!!!!, you can't wait that long, get it NOW!!!!!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back