Captain America's shield

In the great words of Bendis...

Marvel = Goofy Nuts

Well....

I know that Wolverine can't break Capt's Shield, and the shield can't break Wolvie's claws.

I am almost positive that the Shield is mostly Adamantium, with Vibranium mixed in, making it the strongest in the world...

All I know is that Wolverine's blades wouldnt be cut by a vibranium blade

Admantium

Well, Vibranium is the 2nd strongest metal. But I think maybe the other kind of admantium that u guys are talking about is carbonadium. Which is what omega red's coil and ?skin? i'm not so sure about that skin part but i know about the coils part for sure. but i think what you guys are talking about is carbonadium.

Wow, E, I'm really beginning to see what you're saying, here... It's incredible how tedious the Marvel Universe actually gets!

all good things must come to an end...

yea it is kinda crazy with the metal thing but it won't be long before the same thing happens to Ult. Universe give it like 5 more years, it's the whole continuity thing it kills it. U see what happened with spawn. I know that's not really a good book anymore, but i used to really like it but the longer a book goes the more history and storylines it has. and it kinda gets jumbled. Ult. won't be perfect forever.

Bishop for Pres.​

Hollerrrr...

Hey a suggestion Synch... You could put your Hollerrrr in your signature... That would save you from typing it, right?

ProjectX2 said:
Hank Pym was talking to the President about how he designed a Captain America jet and tank. Janet popped up saying about the new shield he had made. What would Captain America be without a shield.
Right on the money. It would make sense that Hank would have the knowlege to make the shield, it also leads nicely into Hank eventually building Ultron. As for if the shield is "ultimate adamantium" or some kind of alloy, I don't think that has been revealed yet.

Hank has some spare metal left over from when he made the shield so he uses it for Ultron's body...

The discus shield wasn't around in WWII either. It was created for him when The Ultimates were established.

Nope. The SHIELD he had in during the war was shaped more like a kite.

And now I've noticed that I instinctively typed shield in capital letters...

You're right... Looks like I've got to keep my eyes open more, huh? Well, I don't think I would mind having SHIELD having all that adamantium... It would explain their Weapon X program a little more.

Goodwill said:
You're right... Looks like I've got to keep my eyes open more, huh? Well, I don't think I would mind having SHIELD having all that adamantium... It would explain their Weapon X program a little more.
Good point.

Goodwill said:
I'd just like to know where this metal is coming from...

Didja read Ultimate Spidey #72 yet?

Latest posts

Back