Cavemen vs Astronauts

If Cavemen and Astronauts Got Into A Fight, Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Yeah, correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't most ex-military astronauts come from the Air Force? They might be good physical specimens, but I don't think they'd get extensive survival and hand-to-hand training.

Not all of us. I happen to be an exception.

But for the record.....in order to become a pilot in any branch of the military you must be an officer. And to become an officer you must have a college degree. In the appropriate fields mind you.

And once you become a pilot--there's a basic hand-to-hand combat course you take (a watered down version of NavySEAL combat which is a mix of krav maga and aikido).

Just throwing that out there. So the astronauts will be able to take care of themselves. So you got brains plus a mean chokehold.

Astronauts still win.

Well I think cavemen implies early homosapian, but Neandrathals were very similar in intelligence and lifestyle to early man.

I don't think they are THAT similar in intelligence. They were stronger and I agree that their lifestyle was similar, but they would be easier if the battle wasn't a hand-to-hand, no place to hide thing.

I don't think they are THAT similar in intelligence. They were stronger and I agree that their lifestyle was similar, but they would be easier if the battle wasn't a hand-to-hand, no place to hide thing.
Actually I recently saw something on the History channel about this and there is a theory that the two were so similar that they interbred consistantly and that's how the Neandrathals disappeared.

This may be going off on too strong a tangent, but is there anyone who we can think of that would hand both of these guys their asses? I mean, is this like 'Showdown for who is the ultimate man' or just like, the best in their division?

This may be going off on too strong a tangent, but is there anyone who we can think of that would hand both of these guys their asses? I mean, is this like 'Showdown for who is the ultimate man' or just like, the best in their division?

Ninjas.

Cavemen Mother****ers.

A pack of wild prehistoric ape men would beat the **** out of a bunch ****ing nerds in Michelin Man costumes.

**** ASTRONAUTS.

Here is an artistic rendering of what would happen if an astronaut ever had the BALLS to go toe2toe with a ****ing caveman:

CAVEMENWIN2.jpg

*****!

As you can clearly see, my argument has convinced you.

Last edited:
This battle needs a scenario.

There are four male astronauts in a space station in space. There is a wormhole. The station ends up in the middle of a prehistoric jungle. They exit the station, wearing spacesuits. Four male cavemen, seeing the station crash into the jungle, make their way towards it. Somewhere in the jungle, the two groups collide. Neither groups have weapons. The astronauts have brains and spacesuits. The cavemen have brawn and rags.

DUEL!

This battle needs a scenario.

There are four male astronauts in a space station in space. There is a wormhole. The station ends up in the middle of a prehistoric jungle. They exit the station, wearing spacesuits. Four male cavemen, seeing the station crash into the jungle, make their way towards it. Somewhere in the jungle, the two groups collide. Neither groups have weapons. The astronauts have brains and spacesuits. The cavemen have brawn and rags.

DUEL!

Are there any kind of giant prehistoric insects?

Have you ever seen 2001? The cavemen at the beginning are awesome bloody madness wrapped in fur. The astronaut's just a schmuck in a space suit who gets his *** beat by a blinking light.

Cavemen, dude.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back